Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

............
why not just type the next leter on the keyboard to the one you want or sumthin........
M goin 2 bed!
nur!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

nah! it's what i come to do.............and watch you n him have drunk talks :D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

It's a shame I miss the post interaction 'cause of the time differences XD

Hydra said:
BuT, d4ng, Lu!s kn0ws 1337 t4lk. H0w w!ll w3 g3t p4st h!m? =O

j00 C4N' 7. 1337 |5 MY M|DDL3 N4M3 XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

There's no secret code that can't be decoded by my evil evil powers...mwahahahahahahaha!









































































800px-Dr_Evil.jpg
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Slider said:
Hydra mojo!
can't wait to see'em in a ;ukf underwear :p

The Forum has spoken.
;a04 There's nothing I can't do against a Mod with that underwear... and with mojo... DANG!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

But if you two are together in this fight... I guess it should be good to see you too with the UK underwear!! 8D LOL

Brb ^^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

You sure? I'll throw in the glasses, the wig and a judo kick lesson for free :D !
Heck, you get to ride the Hydra-Mobile as well! ;ca3
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Mmmm'kay. I won the first round... mwahahahahhaha! XD

...

Boredom is eating my brain... DANG!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Slider said:
Hydra mojo!
can't wait to see'em in a ;ukf underwear :p
Oh, yes, you'd like that, wouldn't you? ^_~

But don't touch me mojo.

Cause if you touch Hydra's Mojo, he'll turn into one baadd mutha..

*Shut cho mouth!*

But I was talking about my mojo Jojo!

*Then we can dig it!*

I'd post you all a picture with me in boxers, but you're not ready for that just yet. =D

Oh, and FTW, Luis has 1337 p0werz. Phear him.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Wow, wide variety.

As fun as it seems, I'm afraid I have to say no.

Too immature for me.

Or, you could PM me. That'd totally work too. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top