Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

You two versus me?

You might need the extra power against my 1337.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

picture.pl


nowai.jpg


football.jpg


I R A winner.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

That hard tackle must've scrambled your brains.

Methinks you have that backwards. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

no,no,no you silly boy ^,^
that tackle scrambled your brains so simply you "think" i have it backwards and haven't yet realized that im right ^_________^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
no,no,no you silly boy ^,^
that tackle scrambled your brains so simply you "think" i have it backwards and haven't yet realized that im right ^_________^
Why would I think I tackled you if I got hurt so bad, it scrambled my brains?

Your brain is only hurting, and rejecting the fact I sacked j00, so you say you sacked me, but it was I who sacked you.

Don't make me put Mod powers in this. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
Why would I think I tackled you if I got hurt so bad, it scrambled my brains?

Your brain is only hurting, and rejecting the fact I sacked j00, so you say you sacked me, but it was I who sacked you.

Don't make me put Mod powers in this. XD
XDD
come on here have and Pain pill it'll help you're brain ache go away XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
XDD
come on here have and Pain pill it'll help you're brain ache go away XD
Oh, dang, don't make me damage your damaged brain even more by editing your posts to further prove I'm right.

I doubt you want that. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Oh, dang, I don't need that right now. XD

*throws Reason at Kat, then locks the bar doors*

Dang. XDDDD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
Oh, dang, I don't need that right now. XD

*throws Reason at Kat, then locks the bar doors*

Dang. XDDDD
O.O
ooh now Reason is funna kick j00r butt and then i'll finish joo off XDD
don't forget,Reason has those super mod powas too =O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
O.O
ooh now Reason is funna kick j00r butt and then i'll finish joo off XDD
don't forget,Reason has those super mod powas too =O
Well, I'll see if he's "funna" kick anything. XD

I sense someone here being a body shield. =P
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
Hey!!
'dang You
Fight Like A Man
Xdddd
Dang, I thought I was one. O_o

Don't make me use more of my powers. XD I'm in an edgey mood. <.< XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top