Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Wow. I got over the "super addiction" for that song I liked "SO MUCH" in a few days. XDD

...

I'm still addicted to it too. O_O Am got new song though.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

j00 dun know me.
j00 dun even careeee.

Oh yeahhh.

o_O

Yeah. I has heard it before.

I have lots of obsessions over songs nao. XD;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Stop copying me.

Gawd.

XDD

CNN is boring. And I need to go shower to liek, hope people don't yell at me over a simple card game again.

But maybe in a few minutes. Too busy downloading songs. And thinking of something good I could drink. :O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Don't look at me.

XD

Dang, I'm bored.

So, I'ma get off the internet and shower. Then Wii myself until eight comes around. Then leaveeee.

XDD

Bai bai~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top