Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Nao just go set yer controls in the options menu.

You can go download the Game Vindicator from the main menu to ensure no cheating goes on. It also makes the game look cooler, and it gives you extra moves. =O

*fixes drinks*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

lmao...fair enuf

but i will do all that wen i get home, now i have to go offline *sniff*
stupid school...oh well
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I don't like how they changed the name to shorten it.

Now people will actually try to say those abbreveations.

o_o
 
Re: FFNet Bar

No, it's the actual title. They use "I write sins not tragedies" and "Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off", so it wouldn't make sense.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

But that's Panic At The Disco!..

Not Fall Out Boy.

XD

Either way, I miss the old title. :[
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top