Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Whoa! dude *.*''''''''''''''''''''''''
:_(
read entire post i say!!!

and read note 2 >:-(
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

hi hi
tnx for the welcomez
i feel the love ^.^
and..

O.O

10'000 POSTS?!!!

how many decades did that take from you madame?! o.o
 
Re: FFNet Bar

hi hi
tnx for the welcomez
i feel the love ^.^
and..

O.O

10'000 POSTS?!!!

how many decades did that take from you madame?! o.o


toke her about 3 weeks

S'up leon? I'm Kb-sama,THE GREATEST THING THAT'LL EVER KICK YOUR ASS........Waot thats not it, Hi I kb-sama the Hi-overlord Of random, and Anime
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Lulz.

Hai.

..........

o_o

Bai~~

*leaves ownership papers to the Bar on the counter and hides in the cracks*

<33
 
Re: FFNet Bar

kb-sama said:
toke her about 3 weeks

:confused::confused::confused:
:-/
hmmm....
*fiddels around with a screwdriver and some metal sheets*
"I just KNOW I'll need that in the future"
*whacks his invention a few times with a hammer*

TADA! IT IZ COMPLETE!
"The kb translator" :D

*pushes start button*0.0
kbt said:
took her about 3 weeks
0.0
What did u smoke before posting that!!! :)
maybe the kbt isn't working right :-/

kb-sama said:
S'up leon? I'm Kb-sama,THE GREATEST THING THAT'LL EVER KICK YOUR ASS

*listens to translator*

.......
so u call me a haxor and nao u wanna kick my ass -.-#

kb-sama said:
........Waot thats not it, Hi I kb-sama the Hi-overlord Of random, and Anime

*listens more*
.......
uhuh... -.-
the only word i'll believe for nao is r-a-n-d-o-m


Hydra said:
Lulz.
Hai.

lulz HAI! ^.^

Hydra said:
..........
o_o

*looks at Hydra curiously too*
........
o.o

Hydra said:
Bai~~
*leaves ownership papers to the Bar on the counter and hides in the cracks*
<33

o.O!!
bai.. i guess i can do that to people sometimes
~.~















........














<.<












>.>





*slips bar ownership papers in his jacket* :D
FREE DRINKZ FOR ALL ;-p
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

:confused::confused::confused:
:-/
hmmm....
*fiddels around with a screwdriver and some metal sheets*
"I just KNOW I'll need that in the future"
*whacks his invention a few times with a hammer*

TADA! IT IZ COMPLETE!
"The kb translator" :D

*pushes start button*0.0

0.0
What did u smoke before posting that!!! :)
maybe the kbt isn't working right :-/



*listens to translator*

.......
so u call me a haxor and nao u wanna kick my ass -.-#



*listens more*
.......
uhuh... -.-
the only word i'll believe for nao is r-a-n-d-o-m




lulz HAI! ^.^



*looks at Hydra curiously too*
........
o.o



o.O!!
bai.. i guess i can do that to people sometimes
~.~















........














<.<












>.>





*slips bar ownership papers in his jacket* :D
FREE DRINKZ FOR ALL ;-p


O_O NIEN!!!! I"LL FIGHT YOU FOR THIS BAR!!...(and by my me Mean My monster)....(s)
MeriStation_MonsterHunter2_PS2_3802.jpg

E-001_dragon.jpg

fatalis.jpg


GET 'EM BOYS!!!


1176435070690.png


and Whatever Gender you are
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Or you could, y'know.

Share it.

...Better yet...

*snatches papers back and slips away*

<3
 
Re: FFNet Bar

bb-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but i offered free drinkz T.T

kb-sama said:
O_O NIEN!!!! I"LL FIGHT YOU FOR THIS BAR!!

o.o
u really must not like me 0.0
liek, do we HAVE to fight? i dont wanna..

*looks behind him to find..*


kb-sama said:
...(and by my me Mean My monster)....(s)
MeriStation_MonsterHunter2_PS2_3802.jpg

E-001_dragon.jpg

fatalis.jpg

ewww ~.~

kb-sama said:
and Whatever Gender you are

o.o!

........

how -.-#

DARE 0.0#
YOU O.O#

Zantetsuken

meristationmonsterhunterr1.jpg

e001dragonms4.jpg

fatalisbc7.jpg






an if u EVAR say something THAT MEAN again i'll do that to u O.O#

*glares at mean kb and keeps sword in hand*
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

I find it interesting that you didn't shred that cute, pink dragon w/your swordz0rz. o_o;


...just mildly interesting

*runs away w/free Black Label* Wheeeeeeeeeee!

*calls-out while running away* 'BTW, I think the gender comment was for the dragon, not you!'
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*finaly calms down*
Hiya :)

yuh, well it's not because she's female that i didn get her,
itz coz of such bad graphix, im not gonna get involved with such a low level pic ya'know 0.0

n yeah, i realized he wasnt saying the gender comment to me, but he was askin for it for a long time
*mumbles* callinmeahaxoranreleasinhisdisgustincreaturesatme ._.

+

i HATE unecessary pic compilation :-\
a single dragon would've made his point too! 0.0
 
Re: FFNet Bar

i don liek fightin any way :(

*sits in a corner an listens to Nightwish*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Now, a serious issue, people:

I saw some like perfect squall, seifer and zell cosplayers and I didn't take pics with them, I shouldave =\

Anyway, I took pics with lulu aaaand cloud

go on with your conversation, I just had to say this ;_;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*finaly calms down*
Hiya :)

yuh, well it's not because she's female that i didn get her,
itz coz of such bad graphix, im not gonna get involved with such a low level pic ya'know 0.0

n yeah, i realized he wasnt saying the gender comment to me, but he was askin for it for a long time
*mumbles* callinmeahaxoranreleasinhisdisgustincreaturesatme ._.

+

i HATE unecessary pic compilation :-\
a single dragon would've made his point too! 0.0

O_O My dragons!

Ah You don't like Me no more Leon?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top