- Joined
- May 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,769
- Age
- 37
- Location
- Lost In The Item World
- Occupation
- Overlord
- RPG Name
- Kb the goddess savior
Re: FFNet Bar
Wait.......your not Leon?! HAX I SAY!!!
Wait.......your not Leon?! HAX I SAY!!!
hi hi
tnx for the welcomez
i feel the love ^.^
and..
O.O
10'000 POSTS?!!!
how many decades did that take from you madame?! o.o
Lulz.
Hai.
..........
o_o
Bai~~
*leaves ownership papers to the Bar on the counter and hides in the cracks*
<33
Sssshh.By THE FALLEN ANGEL MASURA! HYDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps at* HUGS!!
kb-sama said:toke her about 3 weeks
0.0kbt said:took her about 3 weeks
kb-sama said:S'up leon? I'm Kb-sama,THE GREATEST THING THAT'LL EVER KICK YOUR ASS
kb-sama said:........Waot thats not it, Hi I kb-sama the Hi-overlord Of random, and Anime
Hydra said:Lulz.
Hai.
Hydra said:..........
o_o
Hydra said:Bai~~
*leaves ownership papers to the Bar on the counter and hides in the cracks*
<33
![]()
:-/
hmmm....
*fiddels around with a screwdriver and some metal sheets*
"I just KNOW I'll need that in the future"
*whacks his invention a few times with a hammer*
TADA! IT IZ COMPLETE!
"The kb translator"
*pushes start button*0.0
0.0
What did u smoke before posting that!!!
maybe the kbt isn't working right :-/
*listens to translator*
.......
so u call me a haxor and nao u wanna kick my ass -.-#
*listens more*
.......
uhuh... -.-
the only word i'll believe for nao is r-a-n-d-o-m
lulz HAI! ^.^
*looks at Hydra curiously too*
........
o.o
!!
bai.. i guess i can do that to people sometimes
~.~
........
<.<
>.>
*slips bar ownership papers in his jacket*
FREE DRINKZ FOR ALL ;-p
Or you could, y'know.
Share it.
...Better yet...
*snatches papers back and slips away*
<3
kb-sama said:O_O NIEN!!!! I"LL FIGHT YOU FOR THIS BAR!!
kb-sama said:...(and by my me Mean My monster)....(s)
![]()
![]()
![]()
kb-sama said:and Whatever Gender you are
*finaly calms down*
Hiya
yuh, well it's not because she's female that i didn get her,
itz coz of such bad graphix, im not gonna get involved with such a low level pic ya'know 0.0
n yeah, i realized he wasnt saying the gender comment to me, but he was askin for it for a long time
*mumbles* callinmeahaxoranreleasinhisdisgustincreaturesatme ._.
+
i HATE unecessary pic compilation :-\
a single dragon would've made his point too! 0.0