Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

ZOMG he did it again O.O!

FREE DRINKS FOr..

er..

well,

one jagger-bomb for phoenix -.-```
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*slams Jagger*


Yay! I have my physical for my part-time job tomorrow =D Now I'll even have LESS of a life than I...currently.......do. >_< Damn! XD;


Oh well...at least I'll get some experience and hopefully find a place I can actually make a career out of...HOPEFULLY! *prays*

Just water after this - I need to clean-out my system. 0_0
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*slams Jagger*


Yay! I have my physical for my part-time job tomorrow =D Now I'll even have LESS of a life than I...currently.......do. >_< Damn! XD;


Oh well...at least I'll get some experience and hopefully find a place I can actually make a career out of...HOPEFULLY! *prays*

Just water after this - I need to clean-out my system. 0_0

*gives Water*

wow hope it's not some old man who does it boss
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Leon I'm going To kill you over and over again!

O.O Another time?! That's a record to be hallowed!

Your name will be written in letters of light in the kindergarden's hall of fame: Friends of Barney :p (j/k)

*gives Water*

wow hope it's not some old man who does it boss

X.X
seriously enough kb! o.o

or "immortal" phoenix here will die of intoxication or too many damaged braincells if we keep celebrating your correct vocabulary

his wife/children/friends/country/pet/fleas -choose the correct answer- need him (Answers p. 292) :D

(again, j/k..... I can't help myself :p )
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

*ROAR*

Thats it Leon!!!

*jumps at*

*SMACK*

*Bash*

*Rip*

*PWN*

*poke*

*rend*

*Cut*

*Terra fire*

*Blood*

Woo......*pant* *pant* Good I win

*Drinks A soda*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

ROFLOL XDDD;


You guys... this is A LOT better than reading my 'New Employee Handbook' XD;



BTW: I has a funny/embarrasing story about the physical. :p

I had one of those gowns on that they give patients during my physical....


Everything was fine, the Nurse Practitioner came in, listened to my breathing, heartbeat - all that jazz...then she asked me to stand up.

'Move your neck side-to-side'
*does*
'Good, now forwards and backwards'
*does*
'Good, now rotate your hips in a circle like this'
*does*
..........
*does*
..........
*does*
'Ok, now bend over and touch your toes'

*does, and as I did it my now untied gown falls gracefully off of my body and onto the floor*

Me: 'OMGwhoops!'
NP: 'Yeah, be careful there.' XD;

*thinks: yeah, you're welcome for the free show, the next one will cost ya dinner* ;) XD;
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

ROFLOL XDDD;


You guys... this is A LOT better than reading my 'New Employee Handbook' XD;



BTW: I has a funny/embarrasing story about the physical. :p

I had one of those gowns on that they give patients during my physical....


Everything was fine, the Nurse Practitioner came in, listened to my breathing, heartbeat - all that jazz...then she asked me to stand up.

'Move your neck side-to-side'
*does*
'Good, now forwards and backwards'
*does*
'Good, now rotate your hips in a circle like this'
*does*
..........
*does*
..........
*does*
'Ok, now bend over and touch your toes'

*does, and as I did it my now untied gown falls gracefully off of my body and onto the floor*

Me: 'OMGwhoops!'
NP: 'Yeah, be careful there.' XD;

*thinks: yeah, you're welcome for the free show, the next one will cost ya dinner* ;) XD;



HA HA HA......Phoenix's lovely lady lumps
 
Re: FFNet Bar

lol phoenix m00bs, wierd.. but for once funny! XD

and congratulation kb your first avy that i don't consider idiotic :p

and,
*ROAR*



Thats it Leon!!!



*jumps at*



*SMACK*



*Bash*



*Rip*



*PWN*



*poke*



*rend*



*Cut*



*Terra fire*



*Blood*

Woo......*pant* *pant* Good I win



*Drinks A soda*

so you were fighting all that to open the soda can?! 0.0
good for u ^.^

(I think it's becoming a malady 'making fun of kb' ) :p
 
Re: FFNet Bar

lolz phoenix!

-.-

O.O "fine"

*mumbles*
<.< "..sry"

o.o.......

:D "can u show us ur m00bs phoenix?"
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

lol phoenix m00bs, wierd.. but for once funny! XD

and congratulation kb your first avy that i don't consider idiotic :p

and,


so you were fighting all that to open the soda can?! 0.0
good for u ^.^

(I think it's becoming a malady 'making fun of kb' ) :p


*Grabs leon*

*RIP*

*fling*

*kill*

And My old avaters rocked.....right?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*Grabs leon*

*RIP*

*fling*

*kill*

*sigh* >.>

See, THAT's what happens when u go soft on these kind of things; they start dreaming of killing u >:-(

*pokes kb with stick* wake up and go pick on someone ur own size.....

like a diet coke can :p

And My old avaters rocked.....right?

0.0
so NOW u expect me to say yes then? i think not -.-
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*walks in the bar*
I certainly don't need a sword.
=)

What is up guys?!!
I've missed you so much!
*runs and hugs everyone*

Gosh, look at this place.
*wipes finger across one of the stools in front of the bar*

Is this dust?
o.o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top