ZOMG he did it again O.O!
FREE DRINKS FOr..
er..
well,
one jagger-bomb for phoenix -.-```
*slams Jagger*
Yay! I have my physical for my part-time job tomorrow =D Now I'll even have LESS of a life than I...currently.......do. >_< Damn! XD;
Oh well...at least I'll get some experience and hopefully find a place I can actually make a career out of...HOPEFULLY! *prays*
Just water after this - I need to clean-out my system. 0_0
Leon I'm going To kill you over and over again!
*gives Water*
wow hope it's not some old man who does it boss
ROFLOL XDDD;
You guys... this is A LOT better than reading my 'New Employee Handbook' XD;
BTW: I has a funny/embarrasing story about the physical.
I had one of those gowns on that they give patients during my physical....
Everything was fine, the Nurse Practitioner came in, listened to my breathing, heartbeat - all that jazz...then she asked me to stand up.
'Move your neck side-to-side'
*does*
'Good, now forwards and backwards'
*does*
'Good, now rotate your hips in a circle like this'
*does*
..........
*does*
..........
*does*
'Ok, now bend over and touch your toes'
*does, and as I did it my now untied gown falls gracefully off of my body and onto the floor*
Me: 'OMGwhoops!'
NP: 'Yeah, be careful there.' XD;
*thinks: yeah, you're welcome for the free show, the next one will cost ya dinner*XD;
*ROAR*
Thats it Leon!!!
*jumps at*
*SMACK*
*Bash*
*Rip*
*PWN*
*poke*
*rend*
*Cut*
*Terra fire*
*Blood*
Woo......*pant* *pant* Good I win
*Drinks A soda*
lol phoenix m00bs, wierd.. but for once funny! XD
and congratulation kb your first avy that i don't consider idiotic
and,
so you were fighting all that to open the soda can?! 0.0
good for u ^.^
(I think it's becoming a malady 'making fun of kb' )![]()
*Grabs leon*
*RIP*
*fling*
*kill*
And My old avaters rocked.....right?
Boo!
Did I scare you?