Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

I gottenz busy with my school, work, etc. lots of stuff going on but ill get on when i have time.....if you will excuse for 20 mins; i have to make BOOM BOOM!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Da Chink said:
When Did Hydra Become a Moderadora! :O!!?!?!!
and SUP!
Since I learned who Batman was. :O

And I won't be on for a while guys. Maybe a few days. I'm sick. XD Janice is taking care of me. :D So, yeah. I'll be back soon. XD

Now, I'm gonna go back to bed. -_-"
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Since this is a Bar....JELLO SHOTS FOR EVERYONE!!!!! Don't over do it though, You don't wanna wake up on top of your tye-dye zebra with no pants... ;)
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Now, say please, and black market me a copy of Saw III and The Grudge Two, and I'll give you all the jello you'd ever want. :D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I've decided to (for lack of a better term) rejoin ffnet.net
I left because I was tired ofF all the spam, but that seems to be fixed!!! :D
Great job whoever decided to make this forum and turn of the 15 gil per post in the game area.
Anywho(I know it should be spelled anyhow, but I like it this way better) I am completely lost cause the sight format has changed and there are tons of new people! :D :D :D :D :D I can't remeber how to change my sig anymore. Cool to see that the battle tournemant is still going-ish.

Glad to be back. :)

EDIT: I have 400,000+ gil now :eek: Sweetish like fish.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

uuhhhmmm... i feel stupid, can anyne donate gil to me? i avent played in about a month and i forgot how to make it (besides posting=) ) but im totally lost....lost....lost...lost hmmmmm

ill have 99 bottles of beer on the wall..........
 
Re: FFNet Bar

If we (Kat) could, we (she) would.

RIGHT?! :O XD

Dang.

Now, don't you mean 98 bottles?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top