Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 28, 2007 #821 Re: FFNet Bar =o Oh... ...May I join you?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 28, 2007 #822 Re: FFNet Bar XD =o maybe o.o
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 28, 2007 #823 Re: FFNet Bar Gimme a drink, then ^^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 28, 2007 #824 Re: FFNet Bar ^,^ *hands Spec a drink* ily boy
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 28, 2007 #825 Re: FFNet Bar *Drinks* *Drinks* *Drinks* *Is drunk*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 28, 2007 #826 Re: FFNet Bar XD =o better ask Hydra to drive you home cuz i don't trust drunk guys
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 28, 2007 #827 Re: FFNet Bar Wh oare you calling gay?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 28, 2007 #828 Re: FFNet Bar no one,i just said i didn't trust drunk men...o_0
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 28, 2007 #829 Re: FFNet Bar Why The Hell Do You Want To Thrust Me???
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 28, 2007 #830 Re: FFNet Bar i said "trust" which is what im loosing right now
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 28, 2007 #831 Re: FFNet Bar WHAT? You're a witch??
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 28, 2007 #832 Re: FFNet Bar .......
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 28, 2007 #833 Re: FFNet Bar dot dot dot dot dot dot dot
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 28, 2007 #834 Re: FFNet Bar im about ready to take your key board and shove it up j00r ass...
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 28, 2007 #835 Re: FFNet Bar Why would you shave my ass? (I swear I'm not drunk et... I mean te... I mean yet!)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 28, 2007 #836 Re: FFNet Bar XD ..you mean you swear to drunk your not god?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 28, 2007 #837 Re: FFNet Bar Yeah ^^ *Swears to drunk that is not god* I'm just a common human ^^
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 28, 2007 #838 Re: FFNet Bar :O >_>
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 28, 2007 #839 Re: FFNet Bar There's nothing to the right, Smith
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 28, 2007 #840 Re: FFNet Bar XD im just gonna stay here and make sure no drunk people hurt themselves