Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

I guess I lost mysel in the story... I don't go there for ages...

Have to start from the beggining
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Kat said:
...*hands the empty wine cooler bottle over*
^.^"
=o
i didn't drink it by myself! Bob had some too
Who is this "Bob"? =O

And you gotta tell me what you want. I can't read thoughts. XD

Well, I can, but I don't really want to violate anyones mind. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

The first one's on the house, but the ones afterwards cost you. Remember that, m'kay? =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

So, here you go.

*hands over the ston*

Oh, one rule. If you get drunk, you don't have to go home, but you have to get the hell out of here.

Is that clear? =D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top