Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Lol, I told you it was gone.

I didn't tell you it was gone forever. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Lol. XD

When I dyed mine blonde, I was pretty stupid myself. XD!!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Cosplay? XD

Gonna go as Tifa? XD

I feel like dressing up as Ed, from Cowboy Bebop. That's my perfect role. =D

Even if Ed's a girl. We're teh alikeness. o.O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

yep Tifa =D
im going to the anime detour and i get to skip a week of skool and go far far away from home and party for a whole week XD
yaaaay!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I HAVE to break the monotony...you two pwn the forum! XD

I'm actually just stepping in for a OJ - hold the blood & white Ford Bronco. <wha, wha whaaaaa> XD J/K

Actually, I only drink on special occasions now. Special = for me andSusie. So no Jesus juice for me, thanks! ;tid
 
Re: FFNet Bar

reasoniamalive said:
I HAVE to break the monotony...you two pwn the forum! XD

I'm actually just stepping in for a OJ - hold the blood & white Ford Bronco. <wha, wha whaaaaa> XD J/K

Actually, I only drink on special occasions now. Special = for me andSusie. So no Jesus juice for me, thanks! ;tid
In the CITYYYYY, city of Compton..

We keep it rockin! We keep it rockinn..

In California!

....

Convicted dreams of OJ and banana who sings Peanut Butter Jelly FTW.

^____^
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I didn't go to school this whole week! Oh, and to Kat...BRING BACK PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Cloud101 said:
I didn't go to school this whole week! Oh, and to Kat...BRING BACK PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!
o.O

Quite a field day for you then, huh? =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Yeah, but the only time I get to be around Tessa is durring school, so it's been pretty lonley, and i'ts snowing, so I might not be able to show her the night of her life! It really sucks!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Cloud101 said:
Yeah, but the only time I get to be around Tessa is durring school, so it's been pretty lonley, and i'ts snowing, so I might not be able to show her the night of her life! It really sucks!
Lol, it's snowing here. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I'm in a small town called Adamsville, in TN, don't worry, I it in the south, I'm not some country hill billy. Where are you!?
 
Re: FFNet Bar

North Carolina. =P

It's snowing pretty averagely here, but I doubt it'll stick.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Haha, the snow sticked. But it only snowed for a half hour. ='(

It's not too cold up here, but it's still pretty chilly. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top