Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

;woo;woo;woo;woo;woo;woo;woo

I had a four hour school day today because of SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lime colored snow! :cool:

3-6 inches O snow! My school is on top of a very large hill and draws students from 3 states so 2 inches is enough for a snow day. :D Be happy for me ;ble
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Lol,we had no school yesterday because it was 5 degrees below zero
:rolleyes: and then they made us come today,while it was lookin like Mt. Gagazet outside -_-"
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I wouldn't. =P

I'd just miss everything, and no one would wake me up. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

And...... .
Another SNOW DAY!!!!
This time the snow is cyan. ;hap;hap;hap

Although I can't criticize anyone for leaving because I left for 3 months+ does anyone know what happened to ShadowHeart, last active on 10-04-06. :( :( :(
He was fun to have around. ;dep
 
Last edited:
Re: FFNet Bar

The Calender is stuck on Dec. Probably something to do with the new year. Other members probably don't care, but I use the calender a lot(to lazy to find another calender) so could someone reset or fix it please? :)
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Tiny Bronco said:
The Calender is stuck on Dec. Probably something to do with the new year. Other members probably don't care, but I use the calender a lot(to lazy to find another calender) so could someone reset or fix it please? :)


I noticed that too. Will bring it to the staff's attention.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Tiny Bronco said:
And...... .
Another SNOW DAY!!!!
This time the snow is cyan. ;hap;hap;hap

Although I can't criticize anyone for leaving because I left for 3 months+ does anyone know what happened to ShadowHeart, last active on 10-04-06. :( :( :(
He was fun to have around. ;dep
Silly Tiny Bronco :) I just needed a break, from a lot of things :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top