Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Watermelon Kiwi! XD

Now, I'm going to go.

Janice and me have a round two of Valentines Day to attend to. XD

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

Bye now. =O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

XD

I only stayed for two hours. Her parents came over, and shared the love. Then we all left. I think they came over to get me to leave, because I wasn't going to. XD At least not 'till late. I've got school in the morning. =D
 
Re: FFNet Bar

reasoniamalive said:
Luis...like, since you're officially on duty or whatever - could you fix me up some breakfast? I could use some huevos rancheros
Second'd. =O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Welcome, Slider.
You last visited: 10-30-2006 at 02:48 PM
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 3.
416 threads and 20723 posts since your last visit


................





!!!!
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*gives Kat a pirate cookie*

There you go!

;ham ;ham ;ham ;ham ;ham

When we work together, things get better. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top