Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

;l33 ;l33 ;l33 ;l33 ;l33 ;l33

Spazzing out session!

w00tw00t ;l33

I'm amazed of the ;l33. XDDD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Yes, we did. Reasoniamalive displayed our lives with it. XD

;beer ;l33

0mg0mg I love it. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

*goes in the back, and mixes up a white wine cooler*

Taste Test, Take Three! XDD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

That wine cooler did a number on my tummeh.

='(

But it's personal tummeh acid problems, so you can't know. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Oh, it's nothing TOO nasty.

It just sucks horribly that I have it. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Probably something acidic. XD

Lemon and orange juice are pretty acidic. ;_;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top