Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Oh, same here guy. =D

But, dang, I can't do much about it right now. XD

And Kat, I'm A one, not THE one.

Why do you think there are OTHER mods? XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Lol, that's not the way to go.

I'm feeling down, but there's no way I'd give up on the thing I'm mad about.

And you shouldn't either. Unless you're really sure that you should, and even then, second guess yourself.

Make sure it's your reason, and not your rage and madness that's talking. =P
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Had to edit the "P". Sorry.

Anyway, it's very addictive. I don't know much about addictions, but they have help for them. Therapy and talk sessions. I'm good for the last one. =D

If you expect you're going to do it again tommorow, then you probably will. XD The best thing you need is to actually believe you can quit. Then you have to take action to your thoughts. Thoughts are just words, and don't speak louder than actions, but they're a great starter.

Whoo..

*fixes a mixed wine cooler*

=O

Taste Test V. Five Kat? XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

You said you want to, and now you don't. That's it. XD

You need to have a set course on the "not", and not the "maybe, possibly, and sure".
 
Re: FFNet Bar

dad's 48....he's been tryin to quit since your age.......jus be careful Catalyst
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top