Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

Or release them all?

I don't really care, at all. Both races are cool in my book.

I'm not sure about Kat though.. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

O.O"

*grabs the leash and runs downstairs to get some asians before you throw them out*
these are MINE.
you can get rid of the rest but these are mine.
=^_^=*runs outta the bar*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I'm not too sure about that. o.o;

Unless he comes out of wonderment.
 
Re: FFNet Bar

hmmm.
my hypothesis...ya the same as Hydra's.
i don't think he'll come back,he said he was done with this place for good,remember?
he might come back just to see the posting and all but that doesn't mean he'll be signed in when he does.
T_T
 
Re: FFNet Bar

That's right.

We'll miss him, but if we keep talking on about him, then what's the point of mourning his leave? Move on people. He was a good member, but times change.

Hell, I might be taking a long leave in a little while. Depends on how things go.. <_<;
 
Re: FFNet Bar

XD!

It's sweet to see someone cares. o_O

But, really though. If something takes a wrong turn in the situation I have, I'm going to have to leave for a while. Like, a long while. To get myself together, at the least. XD;

*fixes drinks*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Fawkes Lament said:
... Want me to give you paralyzing... stuff???

Yeah... *Pulls Kat off Hydra*

... MONSTER TIME
nuuu o.o"

*jumps up and grabs a drink from the counter*

Hydra said:
XD!

It's sweet to see someone cares.
o_O

But, really though. If something takes a wrong turn in the situation I have, I'm going to have to leave for a while. Like, a long while. To get myself together, at the least. XD;

*fixes drinks*
O.O
i think alot of member of ffnet care they just don't know yet!
:p
honesty who doesn't care about Hydra raise your hand.
*looks around*
*people just sit and stare funny*
see?
they wuv you!
XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top