Decommissioned Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FFNet Bar

=O

See you guys tommorow. Gonna go see the new Fantastic 4 movie, and spend the night at my lady's house.

Kat, take care of the bar while I'm gone. ^___^

Please. XD
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Hydra said:
=O

See you guys tommorow. Gonna go see the new Fantastic 4 movie, and spend the night at my lady's house.

Kat, take care of the bar while I'm gone. ^___^

Please. XD
sure sure -^_^-
have fun :D

*goes behind the counter*
 
Re: FFNet Bar

Fawkes Lament said:
... I am amused, and since I don't have to read my own posts, my sperm count doesn't!





BURN ON THOU WHO BE OLDER THAN I


You're F'ing 13!!!! You don't even HAVE a sperm count!
XD~

...and Hydra, y not just advertise j00rself as a ho <3 ;whis
 
Re: FFNet Bar

reasoniamalive said:
You're F'ing 13!!!! You don't even HAVE a sperm count!
XD~

...and Hydra, y not just advertise j00rself as a ho <3 ;whis
Only for j00. :3

After those pictures I saw.

O____O
 
Re: FFNet Bar

I'm not sucking up for a price drop on those items I want to buy from him...

NOT AT ALL...

:]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top