Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 2, 2007 #3,581 Re: FFNet Bar I have no clue... o.o
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 2, 2007 #3,582 Re: FFNet Bar not mine. mine are black and fuzzy with little guitars all over them. o_o so those must be yours. O_O;
Re: FFNet Bar not mine. mine are black and fuzzy with little guitars all over them. o_o so those must be yours. O_O;
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 2, 2007 #3,583 Re: FFNet Bar I don't wear pajamas, besides the Tom & Jerry ones. So they aren't mine.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 2, 2007 #3,584 Re: FFNet Bar OH i GOT IT! D.R's! because Hydra, DR, and i were the only ones gettin slammed last night. so if they aren't mine or Hydra's they must be D.R's. ;
Re: FFNet Bar OH i GOT IT! D.R's! because Hydra, DR, and i were the only ones gettin slammed last night. so if they aren't mine or Hydra's they must be D.R's. ;
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #3,585 Re: FFNet Bar And that explains why he had mine. :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #3,586 Re: FFNet Bar ya. o_o
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #3,587 Re: FFNet Bar The secret of the 'jammies is solved. =O *fixes a drink*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #3,588 Re: FFNet Bar el oh el. =^_^= hay. i was the detective. i want a drink too. o_o make it random, surprise me. XD;
Re: FFNet Bar el oh el. =^_^= hay. i was the detective. i want a drink too. o_o make it random, surprise me. XD;
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #3,589 Re: FFNet Bar *fixes a red colored drink* LOLYAY, THE GUESSING GAME. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #3,590 Re: FFNet Bar ah geez. *grabs the drink and examines it closely..then sniffs it* *looks at Hydra and then takes a sip* @_@ Grape Cranberry? XD
Re: FFNet Bar ah geez. *grabs the drink and examines it closely..then sniffs it* *looks at Hydra and then takes a sip* @_@ Grape Cranberry? XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #3,591 Re: FFNet Bar You're so off... XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #3,592 Re: FFNet Bar XDD fuzzy Navel. i had one of those yesterday. ..... no i didn't ask my mom. so don't tell on me. >_<
Re: FFNet Bar XDD fuzzy Navel. i had one of those yesterday. ..... no i didn't ask my mom. so don't tell on me. >_<
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #3,593 Re: FFNet Bar LOL, OOOOOO. I won't tell on ya. XD And it's wrong.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #3,594 Re: FFNet Bar XDD *thinks* i dunno ?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #3,595 Re: FFNet Bar j00 give up? XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #3,596 Re: FFNet Bar ya i give up. my brain hurts. im not suppose to be thinkin like this when theres no school. >_<'
Re: FFNet Bar ya i give up. my brain hurts. im not suppose to be thinkin like this when theres no school. >_<'
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #3,597 Re: FFNet Bar Lolcakes. It's a Strawberry Daiquiri. :OO
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #3,598 Re: FFNet Bar waw. i couldn't guess that? thats pitiful. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #3,599 Re: FFNet Bar Nah. Just very odd. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #3,600 Re: FFNet Bar XD; um um um so guess what i did to myself today. XDDDD