Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #3,601 Re: FFNet Bar Oh great.. What'd you do THIS time? XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #3,602 Re: FFNet Bar um um um. i spilled hot candle wax all over myself and my keyboard. and now my fingers feel funneh and my keys stick. -O XDDD
Re: FFNet Bar um um um. i spilled hot candle wax all over myself and my keyboard. and now my fingers feel funneh and my keys stick. -O XDDD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #3,603 Re: FFNet Bar ..... *crazyface* OMG, THE CYCLOPS. J00 WANNA TAKE IT OUTSIDE THE BAR BOI? :O Dang yer keyboard. And the cyclops. Oh, and the wax. XD
Re: FFNet Bar ..... *crazyface* OMG, THE CYCLOPS. J00 WANNA TAKE IT OUTSIDE THE BAR BOI? :O Dang yer keyboard. And the cyclops. Oh, and the wax. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #3,604 Re: FFNet Bar el oh el well the candle smelled rly good. so on the BRIGHT side my key board smells real nice. XDDDD
Re: FFNet Bar el oh el well the candle smelled rly good. so on the BRIGHT side my key board smells real nice. XDDDD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2007 #3,605 Re: FFNet Bar Good smelling keyboard? XD eBay it. :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 3, 2007 #3,606 Re: FFNet Bar XDD nahh. i liek my keyboard. it "Was" fancy. XD;
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Aug 4, 2007 #3,607 Re: FFNet Bar Hello, Kitty! ^_^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 4, 2007 #3,608 Re: FFNet Bar hi. *goes behind the counter and gets herself a drink*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 4, 2007 #3,609 Re: FFNet Bar I need a drink. -.-
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 4, 2007 #3,610 Re: FFNet Bar *slides a bottle of whiskey across the counter to Hydra* good enough or you need something stronger?
Re: FFNet Bar *slides a bottle of whiskey across the counter to Hydra* good enough or you need something stronger?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 4, 2007 #3,611 Re: FFNet Bar Just keep them coming? XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 4, 2007 #3,612 Re: FFNet Bar XD okay
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 4, 2007 #3,613 Re: FFNet Bar Whee drinks. :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 4, 2007 #3,614 Re: FFNet Bar needa shot glass? XDD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 4, 2007 #3,615 Re: FFNet Bar I has one. O_O Yaaay. *hic*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 4, 2007 #3,616 Re: FFNet Bar O_O okay. *turns around and whispers to herself* 'waw he's already half wasted' XDD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 4, 2007 #3,617 Re: FFNet Bar D: j00 talk to j00self? Waaaaw. I wanna go back to sleep. :O ... -O LOL, IT'S POKE PROOF.
Re: FFNet Bar D: j00 talk to j00self? Waaaaw. I wanna go back to sleep. :O ... -O LOL, IT'S POKE PROOF.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 4, 2007 #3,618 Re: FFNet Bar Poke Proof? =o
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 4, 2007 #3,619 Re: FFNet Bar Yup. :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 4, 2007 #3,620 Re: FFNet Bar *kicks it* o_o