Departure

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
I'm leaving to Germany next Friday, for studying purposes, and I'll prolly be offline for an undetermined time range. Tomorrow I'll log in again yet, but I don't know when will I be back to the forum or how often will I do it. Perhaps I'm back on Saturday :eek: Who knows...
Thus, you guys keep it clean if you don't want me to kick some butts when I'm back!! xD
If everything goes right I might even go and visit some countries, such as Belgium, and search the Lost Mod, DANG! XD I guess it's my duty XD XD lol

So...see you all soon!

PS: Behave well! Hydra is watching you! XD
 
Luis said:
I'm leaving to Germany next Friday, for studying purposes, and I'll prolly be offline for an undetermined time range. Tomorrow I'll log in again yet, but I don't know when will I be back to the forum or how often will I do it. Perhaps I'm back on Saturday :eek: Who knows...
Thus, you guys keep it clean if you don't want me to kick some butts when I'm back!! xD
If everything goes right I might even go and visit some countries, such as Belgium, and search the Lost Mod, DANG! XD I guess it's my duty XD XD lol

So...see you all soon!

PS: Behave well! Hydra is watching you! XD
Dang, we'll miss you lots. :O

And I'll take you up on your battle before you leave. And see who kicks the butts more. :D If you come back, we don't care how long you're gone. XD

Or do we? =O Either way, we're going to miss you. :o

Luis said:
PS: Behave well! Hydra is watching you! XD

That's right. I'm like Santa. =)

So, with that said, bye! o_o You come back now.

You hear?! XD
 
XD XD XD
Thanks a lot, I'll sure miss this too Hydra. :)
Have fun and be nice with the Mods, you guys ^^
 
You might want to wait for the others to wake up to hear their comments. XD
 
Ill miss ya... for however long ur gone. And while ur in germany get some babes, drink some beer, and meet rammstein for me =P. Hope to see yaa bak soon.
 
Don't worry buddies, I'll prolly come back next week if things go as planned.
But right now... see you all! :)
 
Haha, I miss him already. XD

Only because we didn't have that fight, and I would've wanted to see who'd win.
 
No, I mean in a MAME Game.

See "The Ultimate Battle" in Spamtastic. We never finished it. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top