I'm leaving to Germany next Friday, for studying purposes, and I'll prolly be offline for an undetermined time range. Tomorrow I'll log in again yet, but I don't know when will I be back to the forum or how often will I do it. Perhaps I'm back on Saturday
Who knows...
Thus, you guys keep it clean if you don't want me to kick some butts when I'm back!! xD
If everything goes right I might even go and visit some countries, such as Belgium, and search the Lost Mod, DANG! XD I guess it's my duty XD XD lol
So...see you all soon!
PS: Behave well! Hydra is watching you! XD
Thus, you guys keep it clean if you don't want me to kick some butts when I'm back!! xD
If everything goes right I might even go and visit some countries, such as Belgium, and search the Lost Mod, DANG! XD I guess it's my duty XD XD lol
So...see you all soon!
PS: Behave well! Hydra is watching you! XD