Do you think that I am (secretly) a Wizazard? :O

Do you think that I am (secretly) a Wizazard? :O

  • Why would I think that? :rolleyes:

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7
Lol, Avathar...:rolleyes: :p XD

Spec said:
Me too... But I would love to be a wizard and teleport ext to you and kick your *** with powerful magic

I would love to ext next to you too, so that I could pierce you with my new plastic gunblade :p
 
I don't really know, but you might if you believe that I'm a soceress.
 
John Smith said:
Lol, Avathar...:rolleyes: :p XD



I would love to ext next to you too, so that I could pierce you with my new plastic gunblade :p

A Wizard with a gunblade.

Versus

A Pirate with a lightsaber.





































:D heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top