- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 4,242
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Ragnarok
- Occupation
- Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
- RPG Name
- John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
Read title 
no your not Smith don't listen to him!Spec said:No. You're just a fag.
John Smith said:Why is my vote in pink? :'(
Spec said:You're just a fag.
Kat said:no your not Smith don't listen to him!
@yup your a wizard![]()
John Smith said:Thanks!
/me sends Kat a kiss via e-mail XD
John Smith said:You're right! =o
/me sends Kat a kiss via wizazardly e-mail XD
Spec said:Me too... But I would love to be a wizard and teleport ext to you and kick your *** with powerful magic
John Smith said:Lol, Avathar...![]()
XD
I would love to ext next to you too, so that I could pierce you with my new plastic gunblade![]()