Do you think with a voice in your head?

Do you think with a voice in your head?

  • Yes

    Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

    Votes: 1 7.7%

  • Total voters
    13
=O Voices in your heads!! Damn! U r all crazy! XD XD
lol
I guess I'm crazy too XD
 
Yes...most of the time my thoughts are oriented around a voice talking about them. Sometimes, it's not myself that's talking.

As I type this I'm speaking the words in my mind. XD
 
XD

I think with a voice in my head.

Sometimes it isn't even English. Seldomly it's Spanish. o_O

Aside from that, yes, I have a voice in my head too. And I think with it in there.
 
Isn't it just like reading in you head as well?
hey guys this might be a stupid question,but when you think/talk in your head...can you identify who is speaking in your head? cuz i can't...i know it sounds strange,lol.
 
Hydra said:
XD

I think with a voice in my head.

Sometimes it isn't even English. Seldomly it's Spanish. o_O

Aside from that, yes, I have a voice in my head too. And I think with it in there.

I knew I meant a big impact in your life, but I didn't know it was that big! XD lol

Kat said:
Isn't it just like reading in you head as well?
hey guys this might be a stupid question,but when you think/talk in your head...can you identify who is speaking in your head? cuz i can't...i know it sounds strange,lol.

It's normal. The voice in your head is my voice, but since you haven't heard it in real life it's normal that you can't identify it. XD

The one in my head used to be the one that guides Raziel in Soul Reaver XD Some time later, I think it became my own voice again.
 
Last edited:
Luis said:
I knew I meant a big impact in your life, but I didn't know it was that big! XD lol



It's normal. The voice is your head is my voice, but since you haven't heard it in real life it's normal that you can't identify it. XD

The one in my head used to be the one that guides Raziel in Soul Reaver XD Some time later, I think it became my own voice again.
o_O

Kain is sometimes in my head. XD

Until I realized it was my own voice. Then it evened out. =D
 
Luis said:
I knew I meant a big impact in your life, but I didn't know it was that big! XD lol



It's normal. The voice is your head is my voice, but since you haven't heard it in real life it's normal that you can't identify it. XD

The one in my head used to be the one that guides Raziel in Soul Reaver XD Some time later, I think it became my own voice again.
XD
aha! so your the one telling me to do all that "stuff" :p j/k
i also realized i think with any voice i wanna so i normally do that,lol.:rolleyes:
 
Kat said:
XD
aha! so your the one telling me to do all that "stuff" :p j/k
i also realized i think with any voice i wanna so i normally do that,lol.:rolleyes:
He told me to do that "stuff" too, so don't feel too bad about it. =P
 
Kat said:
XD
aha! so your the one telling me to do all that "stuff" :p j/k
i also realized i think with any voice i wanna so i normally do that,lol.:rolleyes:

lol
Yes, but please don't tell anyone. Otherwise, someone could... dunno... call an exorcist, for example. XD

Hydra said:
He told me to do that "stuff" too, so don't feel too bad about it. =P

Luis' voice to Hydra's mind: 'I bet you wanna play Street Fighter... guess with who' XD
 
Luis said:
lol
Yes, but please don't tell anyone. Otherwise, someone could... dunno... call an exorcist, for example. XD



Luis' voice to Hydra's mind: 'I bet you wanna play Street Fighter... guess with who' XD
You read my mind.

Oh wait... XD
 
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kat said:
Isn't it just like reading in you head as well?
hey guys this might be a stupid question,but when you think/talk in your head...can you identify who is speaking in your head? cuz i can't...i know it sounds strange,lol.

I invent voices O_o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top