- Joined
- Oct 29, 2006
- Messages
- 102
- Age
- 38
- Location
- Cairns, Australia
- Website
- www.myspace.com
- Occupation
- Trainee Information Technician
The title is pretty much self explanatory. I'm busy playing FFVII now coz I wanna learn the whole story but I have no patience and I want to know now on that matter. Common you FF experts! lol
Oh and in Advent children, when Cloud has that memory flash when he's in the Church with Tifa right before he passes out there's a young bloke with short white hair and he says to Cloud, "So you wanna be SOLDIER? We're friends..." And so on and so forth, is that a younger version of Sephiroth?
Oh and in Advent children, when Cloud has that memory flash when he's in the Church with Tifa right before he passes out there's a young bloke with short white hair and he says to Cloud, "So you wanna be SOLDIER? We're friends..." And so on and so forth, is that a younger version of Sephiroth?