Does Cloud have the Jenova gene? *Spoilers*

YEAH! We have been off topic for the past like 30 posts....so yeah. How to continue being on topic? *thinks*
 
How about Vincent! We can completely convert this convo into Vincent! I haven't finished Dirge of Cerberus but from what I've heard Vincent was a body guard? And someone put him to sleep for 30 years and then he came back to life or something rather? Wht's up with that?
 
yes it is like that. Vincent used to work for the Turks around 30 years ago before VII, AC and DOC. Vincent was also in love with Lucrecia. However..well...accually I could go on, but before I do, tell me if you want me too, I don't want to tell you about it and then ruin the game for you if you don't want me too.
 
You know what that kinda reminds me of? Being a body guard and getting put to sleep and them waking up again. It reminds me of that show Lex, that goth guy.
 
Of course. He was a soldier in war, and he killed lots I mean lots of guys. And because he was so dangerous. They froze him. But the people that ride on Lex, yes the ship is called Lex, found him and unfroze him. And he told his story and turned out not to be a bad guy after all. And he swore to help the people that were aboard Lex...but I think he ends up dying neways. Don't quote me on that one. Its been long time since I watched it.
 
Yeah I know. It use to come on the sci fi channel all the time. Its not really worth watching so don't bother if you ever happen to catch it when its on.
 
I am but no one is buying. I am going to sell my artist bord too, and save up for a wacom.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top