- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 4,242
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Ragnarok
- Occupation
- Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
- RPG Name
- John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
OMG Kat, we have so much in common! <3
With our computers, that is!
__________________________________________________________________________
My computer used to restart a lot on its own, some time ago.
I discovered it was my webcam that was causing this to happen.
I got a new one and uninstalled the 1st one!
I still have it, but I don't use it. Maybe for a new computer that I might get. *hintforbirthdaygiftfromsomeonefromhere*
With our computers, that is!
__________________________________________________________________________
My computer used to restart a lot on its own, some time ago.
I discovered it was my webcam that was causing this to happen.
I got a new one and uninstalled the 1st one!
I still have it, but I don't use it. Maybe for a new computer that I might get. *hintforbirthdaygiftfromsomeonefromhere*
Last edited: