Does your computer restarts a lot?

OMG Kat, we have so much in common! <3















With our computers, that is! :D
__________________________________________________________________________

My computer used to restart a lot on its own, some time ago.

I discovered it was my webcam that was causing this to happen.

I got a new one and uninstalled the 1st one! :D

I still have it, but I don't use it. Maybe for a new computer that I might get. *hintforbirthdaygiftfromsomeonefromhere*
 
Last edited:
I have a web cam too, but I don't use it.

I'm scared my computer might crash again if I install it.
 
Last edited:
Meh, I got a crappy $60 webcam, doesn't have sound so I have a separate microphone, but it kind of switches from time to time, like it'll work in msn and won't work in Skype and vise versa, its annoying lol! Looking forward to upgrading this comp! It's so slow and the dial up doesn't help either! :-(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top