Dragon Quest VIII

Imagine farming them to get a Dragon Soul ability for the Hero. XD

Somewhere over the level fifty, I know that much. =D
 
Dang, use Swords with your Hero. XD

At least until his Courage and Swords are full. =D

I think it's called Courage, I haven't played it in ages. XD
 
reasoniamalive said:
I no...you act like I'm a NooB! LOL XD
Haha. XD

I haven't played it since I accidentally deleted my 120+ hours last year. =P
 
Oh, K.

@ gamefaqs they said that the Dragovian Trials were an extra dungeon you could play after beating (flipping - back in t3h day) the game... so I naturally thought I'd just do that on my next playthrough... XD
 
I said don't trust me, for I haven't even touched this game for a year. XD
 
If you beat it at around level fifty or so, I'll consider you a great DQVIII player. XD

I mean all of it. Even the final form. The Multi-Dragon of Doom. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top