Dragon Quest VIII

reasoniamalive said:
I'll try that... 0_o

Next playthrough that is... XD
XD

I beat it without Dragon Soul. But then again, after the battle, I obtained it. So it wasn't by much. XD
 
I'm working my way down the alchemy list now...I need a couple of key ingredients for several things... like the liquid metal sword (I need a slime crown) and timbrel of tension/sage's stone, etc. I'm guessing after leveling and going through whooping/stealing from baddies it should take me about another 2-3 weeks to beat the game; then another two-three months to get to the Dragovian trials @ lvl 49 or so. XD
 
reasoniamalive said:
I'm working my way down the alchemy list now...I need a couple of key ingredients for several things... like the liquid metal sword (I need a slime crown) and timbrel of tension/sage's stone, etc. I'm guessing after leveling and going through whooping/stealing from baddies it should take me about another 2-3 weeks to beat the game; then another two-three months to get to the Dragovian trials @ lvl 49 or so. XD
XD

I never bothered with a bunch of alchemy.

Be SURE to beat the "boss" at the Trials a few times. He'll give you a 1337 Alchemy Pot. =D
 
reasoniamalive said:
LOL!

You mean the 1337 alchemy pot that you can smok.... NM.

Yeah I eard bout it. Seems you get the items immediately after putting zem in ze pot! Kewl!
Ganj....

I mean....

Yeah. ^^ You do. =D
 
The 'l337' Alchemy Pot was the first thing I got. No wait time for alchemy? Yes please!

Anyway, I didn't find Dragon Soul to be particularly impressive. I can do much more accumulative damage over time with attacks or weapons that hit multiple times combined with Oomph, for example.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top