- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
I'll try that... 0_o
Next playthrough that is... XD
Next playthrough that is... XD
XDreasoniamalive said:I'll try that... 0_o
Next playthrough that is... XD
XDreasoniamalive said:I'm working my way down the alchemy list now...I need a couple of key ingredients for several things... like the liquid metal sword (I need a slime crown) and timbrel of tension/sage's stone, etc. I'm guessing after leveling and going through whooping/stealing from baddies it should take me about another 2-3 weeks to beat the game; then another two-three months to get to the Dragovian trials @ lvl 49 or so. XD
Ganj....reasoniamalive said:LOL!
You mean the 1337 alchemy pot that you can smok.... NM.
Yeah I eard bout it. Seems you get the items immediately after putting zem in ze pot! Kewl!