drop something on the next poster.

Ooh I think I keep this

Drops my giant new M.C The Max poster
 
Hydra said:
*uses it on all of Canada except for Montreal*

@_@

*drops a kitty*

Sodalicous.

uses pin to complete his pin cushion scheme.

Drops his pants.

Never fear, I was wearing 2 pairs of pants. Wooog.
 
Gives North America (what the hell is this NA thing!?) the evil eye as it grinds him into chunky salsa (as it lands on him).

Drops his licence to Reap.
 
Hydra said:
*becomes the Hydra Reaper*

=O I'm cool now? ^____^

*drops self*

No, you were already cool.

King of cool.

Eat that.

*Tricks Galactus into swinging a gigantic baseball bat at the world. Ow.*

*Drops his boss's pitchfork.*
 
*catches his pitchfork and sells it back to him*

*drops the Death Proof movie*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top