drop something on the next poster.

Ahh!!! I'm hurt and more books fall at the next person
 
I'm a wise man! I'll grow a really big white beard

nah, it doesn't suit me *drops the fake white beard*
 
*catches the glasses and wears them*

I'm Blind too!
*walks into gum* ewww

*drops his shoes*
 
*Eats the gum. Mmmmmmmm. Soooo good. Puts on shoes and walks "5000 miles an hour just to see someone else walk 5000 more." Drops broken shoes.
 
*gets hit on the head with broken shoes*

Ewwwwwwwww... what's this?

*sees smelly sock inside shoe*

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

*throws broken shoe and drops smelly sock*
 
Dodges broken shoe. (Whew). Catches smelly sock. Passes out from terribly stench. (Even though he is possibly resposible for the putrid smell). Drops Soul Shattering Scythe on next poster...
 
gets hit by the scythe, and becomes a ghost! :D

comes back to haunt Ffnet and drops cats on the next poster :D
 
catches the cat but unfortunately it is not happy and scratches my eyes out
drops my eyes :p
 
Eats gum. Again? Jeez. I must really love gum. Picks up Scythe. Drops Evanescence on the next poster.
 
Catches all of the members exept the drummer who unfortunately breaks both is arms and both his legs

drops h stapler
 
Eh! Shiny thingies :D
*tries to eat it*

ow, my tooth :(

*drops his tooth*
 
quarter goes through my hand when I try to catch it

drops some blood...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top