Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 18, 2007 #221 I clean someone's moped using water and a Spongebob. I drop a talking toaster.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 19, 2007 #222 *talks to talking toaster and laughs* *drops yaoi manga on next poster*
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 24, 2007 #223 I forget exactly what kind of manga yaoi is. Stuffs manga in his ear. Drops his graduating class (class of 2000) on the next poster.
I forget exactly what kind of manga yaoi is. Stuffs manga in his ear. Drops his graduating class (class of 2000) on the next poster.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 24, 2007 #224 * watches the class fall past me and onto next poster*
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 27, 2007 #225 *Gets hit on the head by "graduating class (class of 2000)"* *Rips "graduating class (class of 2000)" appart and drops the shreds on the next poster*
*Gets hit on the head by "graduating class (class of 2000)"* *Rips "graduating class (class of 2000)" appart and drops the shreds on the next poster*
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 3, 2007 #226 *catches pieces of graduating class pic and puts them all back together* *drops sweaty gym sox on next poster*
*catches pieces of graduating class pic and puts them all back together* *drops sweaty gym sox on next poster*
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire May 3, 2007 #227 *Drops dead on the next poster*
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 4, 2007 #228 * cries tears on next poster because John Smith is dead*
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire May 4, 2007 #229 *Gets un-KO'ed due to Gackt Camui's phoenix tears* HI ALL!! *Drops a "!" on the next poster!*
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 4, 2007 #230 *catches ! and puts it above head* *drops ketchup on next poster*
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire May 4, 2007 #231 *The ketchup falls on the hamburger* HEY!!! I don't like ketchup! :'( *Drops ketchup-y hamburger*
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 5, 2007 #232 *Catches the hamburger and throws it like a frisbee* It's falling apart! *Pickles drop*
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 7, 2007 #233 Ewww pickles....*dodges pickle and catches it betwee fresh buns. and drops that on next poster*
white mage Black Mage Member Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 266 Location Tennessee. RPG Name Kanna May 7, 2007 #234 *Catches pickles+buns, adds a piece of cheese, and slips and drops it.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 10, 2007 #235 *Catches the half-burger and puts a patty in it. "Accidentally" drops it*
ultimecia Black Mage Member Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 179 Age 33 Location in ultimecia castle Website www.ffheaven.1talk.net Occupation student RPG Name ultimecia May 10, 2007 #236 catches the patty and eats it! (want to change the subject about burgers!) drops the new ff12
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 13, 2007 #237 *catches it and puts it into the PS2* *drops a piano on the next poster*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 21, 2007 #238 WTF!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! I'm hurted!!! Drops my $500.00 cell phone
Bonesplitter Lord of the Dead Member Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 317 Age 35 Location at the computer....sometimes Occupation ...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT. RPG Name Bonesplitter May 21, 2007 #239 grabs it and sells it on ebay for $600 drops a bananna pil on the floor Last edited: May 21, 2007
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 21, 2007 #240 WTFFFFF!!!!!!! Why am I getting hurt so badly today?!!! Drops my new 2 disc M.C The Max "Returns" album with bonus DVD.
WTFFFFF!!!!!!! Why am I getting hurt so badly today?!!! Drops my new 2 disc M.C The Max "Returns" album with bonus DVD.