EASY way to get Venus Sigil (Thunder Plains mini-game.)

Honestly...blitz was a good break from all the pwning you did in Spira. I liked the fact that Tidus was the star player and you could recruit from a lot of the world. It made it VERY unique IMO. The games were just the right amount of time - and the competition (at Luca) was enough to make you hate the Goers for the rest of the game ^__^ The fact that you HAVE to play it to get the *thinks* Mercury Sigil(?) for Wakka wasn't too great, but you could always save it just after you compete in the final game before the next available tournament/league begins (I forget which it appears in) and if you don't get it as the item for winning the next - simply reset and try again. That way you only need to play though that next game to see what the next item is....and repeat until the next item for the champs IS the sigil. The reason you can do this is because the items are random - so it may take you between 10 and 300 games before it appears if you are that unlucky.
 
I must be very lucky then, cause wakka's sigil always shows up for me first time.

As for the thunder plains a few months ago I must of got to around dodging 150 bolts of lightning and then I pressed the button too quickly and got zapped, I swore with frustration.
 
I used to hang around an area not far from rins agency and dodge all the lightning on one spot.

I always had the no encounter ability on because random battles would put me off my concentration.
 
I'm quite confident it is John.

Now I think about it I did use the same spot to dodge the lightning when I first got lulus sigil. I did it in around half an hour due to no encounters on. I found if I left encounters on and a battle was initiated inbetween that first and second bolt I would lose my concentration and get hit by that second bolt sometimes.
 
It works...I went to the place I described - the first time I was in a hurry and only dodged 181 bolts (I lost count early and thought I was actually higher than what I had.) I gained about 8 sphere levels fighting fiends while doing it.

The second time I gained roughly the same amount - but dodged 211 bolts of lightning consecutively. ^_^; It's quite simple if you run back to the same spot by the 'lake' after every two dodges. Dodge, dodge, run... ... dodge, dodge, run-fight; repeat. :D

Maybe I should go for a record...you think the game keeps track of more than 999 consecutive dodges??? :confused:
 
probably does but probably dont give you anything for doing it. I know that you get rewarded for tidus getting hit multiple times by lightning but I would'nt recommend dodging up to 1000 bolts of lightning.
 
i have the PAL version and it wrks, but i figured it out b4 i come on here...i dont actually go to the lake...i go to the broken tower where one of the quacter strones are, its in like a cove type thing where you cant go backwards, like a secret area...i just stay in there coz when u dodge the bolts u jump backwards, when u dodge in here u dont move, so you dont have to move back to your area...this is the only sigil i have left and then i have evryones celestial weapons...its a pain!!!
 
i have the PAL version and it wrks, but i figured it out b4 i come on here...i dont actually go to the lake...i go to the broken tower where one of the quacter strones are, its in like a cove type thing where you cant go backwards, like a secret area...i just stay in there coz when u dodge the bolts u jump backwards, when u dodge in here u dont move, so you dont have to move back to your area...this is the only sigil i have left and then i have evryones celestial weapons...its a pain!!!



Whoa! That's nice! ^^; I'll have to try that next time...
 
I found it easier to have a No Encounters ability on and just stay in one spot and just press X when it calls for it, and above all, to stay calm. If you get jumpy, you screw up, I had it in about 20 minutes. I barely use Lulu, though, so there was really no point in getting it. xD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top