Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 24, 2007 #1,761 Gil Tacos or Nachos?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 24, 2007 #1,762 Tacos CPop or Vpop, lol
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 24, 2007 #1,763 I have never heard either...Vpop I guess Farris Wheel or Rollercoaster?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 24, 2007 #1,764 Rollercoster Middle school or High School
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 24, 2007 #1,765 High School with out a doubt Roses or tullips?
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 24, 2007 #1,766 Roses are cooler than tulips dandelions or orchid
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 24, 2007 #1,767 Orchids Spear or Sword?
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Apr 24, 2007 #1,768 Sword all the way!!!!! ;woo Him or her?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 24, 2007 #1,769 Him.... Big house or little house?
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Apr 24, 2007 #1,770 Hmmmmm.....small. Red or blue?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 24, 2007 #1,771 Red ^_^ sun or moon
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 24, 2007 #1,772 Moon Darkness or Goodness
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Apr 25, 2007 #1,773 Darkness Blaze's avatar or Blaze's sig (doesn't matter which side)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 25, 2007 #1,774 or =\ black or red
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 25, 2007 #1,775 Black duh blue or green
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 25, 2007 #1,776 Blue...green is icky Teddy bears or Fuzzy bunnies?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 25, 2007 #1,777 Teddy Bears XD Eddie Murphy or Martin Lawrence?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 25, 2007 #1,778 Martin Lawrence Roxas or Sora?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 25, 2007 #1,779 Soras the man =D House or Scrubs
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 25, 2007 #1,780 I didn't see house but I'll pick it, scrubs is kinda funny but gives me a headache; a bit like MAD Buffy or Angel?
I didn't see house but I'll pick it, scrubs is kinda funny but gives me a headache; a bit like MAD Buffy or Angel?