Either Or

Cookies

Guys that can sing or guys that can't sing a note but are cute?
 
I can't listen to cuteness, but then again i don listen to solo singers :p

summer or winter?
 
winter yes winter

Fall or spring
 
Spring because of the rain

Guns or Swords?
 
Swords, sorry gun lovers but I think guns are for cowards

cowards or traitors?
 
Slider said:
Swords, sorry gun lovers but I think guns are for cowards

cowards or traitors?
*starts crying* I LIKE GUNS AS MUCH AS I LIKE SWORDS AND IM STILL A COWARD HUH?!
HUH?!
*glares at Slider* and does that make Yunie a coward too?!!

traitors...^_^


dancer or Dj
 
Dancers

Evil companies or evil people?
 
Last edited:
Chips

Stuff animals or action figures
 
Kat said:
*starts crying* I LIKE GUNS AS MUCH AS I LIKE SWORDS AND IM STILL A COWARD HUH?!
HUH?!
*glares at Slider* and does that make Yunie a coward too?!!

*shrinks into a corner*

Look a cat with a gun

*runs for his life, and leaves a little note:*

stuffed animals :p

roman or spartan empire?
 
Roman empire, i guess

Icon or logo
 
Icon
and i like stuffed animals :)

Hang out with Yuna or Lulu?
 
Lulu....she teach me about black magic

H.O.T. or DBSK
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top