Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 6, 2007 #1,641 baseball =D happy or hyper
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 6, 2007 #1,642 Happy Poster or picture
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 6, 2007 #1,643 poster @_@ fun or sleep
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 6, 2007 #1,644 Fun Hott Vampires guys or Guys?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 8, 2007 #1,645 uh..guys..sounds good calm or wild
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 9, 2007 #1,646 Wild School or Chilling, lol
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 9, 2007 #1,647 can't decide =\ Silent Hill or Resident Evil =O
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 9, 2007 #1,648 Resident Evil Tekken 3 or Mortal Kombat?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 10, 2007 #1,649 That's a hard one, I guess Mortal Combat Bats or Birds
forever yours Chocobo Rider Member Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 119 Age 37 Location floor 12, castle oblivion. Occupation Monster hunter...lol cook RPG Name Dragon Slayer Apr 10, 2007 #1,650 birds.... cause they're cuter. gamefaqs.com or gamewinners.com
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 10, 2007 #1,651 Gamefaqs. or ;ble
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Apr 10, 2007 #1,652 ;ble jump or run ;ble
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 10, 2007 #1,653 Jump Real names or Nick Names?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 10, 2007 #1,654 nicknames ^0^ science or biology
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 10, 2007 #1,655 Well... biology is a part of science I pick biology. Blue or Orange?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 10, 2007 #1,656 Orange ^_^ Apple or Pineapple..@_@ yum.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Apr 10, 2007 #1,657 Both tasty @.@ Pineapple Red and Black or Orange and Brown?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 10, 2007 #1,658 red,black,and white are my favorite colors ^_^ square or circle
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 10, 2007 #1,659 Red and Black Hair or Eyes
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 10, 2007 #1,660 Hair Metal Gear Solid or Halo