EmpressCrystal Fan Club

Yeah whatever, I don't care.
 
I hope you guys aren't talking about gil, I can give you each 100,000,000 worth of karma, but as for gil I don't know. We have to work something out.
 
Of course you will have to join my kmoonchild forum, post whatever you want there. I don't care, that forum is getting on my nerves.
 
It next to the profile button, it is under admin.
 
I really don't know, let me pm you my user name and stuff
 
Lol, what're you sorry for?

I'm talking about the "Moon-whatever" forum you're talking about. Not this one. XD

Can't take over this one. =]
 
Yeah thanks again for fixing it.
 
Bump

Fan-Club open back up
 
Yay, lol

Wow, this thread so old.

Its back when I had that proboardds forum.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top