John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 26, 2007 #41 So... can my daily salary be a 99/100 of your daily profil?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 26, 2007 #42 Yeah whatever, I don't care.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 26, 2007 #43 Okay I promise I won't share it with anyone
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 26, 2007 #44 Yeah whatever
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 27, 2007 #45 =O Monies. =D
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 27, 2007 #46 I hope you guys aren't talking about gil, I can give you each 100,000,000 worth of karma, but as for gil I don't know. We have to work something out.
I hope you guys aren't talking about gil, I can give you each 100,000,000 worth of karma, but as for gil I don't know. We have to work something out.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 27, 2007 #47 Karma! Squee! =D
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 27, 2007 #48 Of course you will have to join my kmoonchild forum, post whatever you want there. I don't care, that forum is getting on my nerves.
Of course you will have to join my kmoonchild forum, post whatever you want there. I don't care, that forum is getting on my nerves.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 27, 2007 #49 But I already joined! And the modding menu isn't appearing!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 27, 2007 #50 It next to the profile button, it is under admin.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 27, 2007 #51 It is invisible! :O
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 28, 2007 #52 I really don't know, let me pm you my user name and stuff
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 28, 2007 #53 Secret connections. =O Take over the fourm111!!!1!!!1!11! XD
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 28, 2007 #54 Oh sorry
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 28, 2007 #55 Lol, what're you sorry for? I'm talking about the "Moon-whatever" forum you're talking about. Not this one. XD Can't take over this one. =]
Lol, what're you sorry for? I'm talking about the "Moon-whatever" forum you're talking about. Not this one. XD Can't take over this one. =]
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 28, 2007 #56 K_Moonchild Anyway, I fixed it now There were some problems with the moderating groups XD
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 28, 2007 #57 Yeah thanks again for fixing it.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 5, 2007 #58 Bump Fan-Club open back up
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jul 5, 2007 #59 Casts life3 then autolife on this thread the club is fully open, lol
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 7, 2007 #60 Yay, lol Wow, this thread so old. Its back when I had that proboardds forum.