Eternity Colossus

:rolleyes:

do we have a uber-mod in teh house?!?!

Methinks he drank too much :p


Sata...*cough* Santa will prolly get you something...else for Christmas.

You ARE on the naughty list after all mister. ;)
 
Last edited:
Prolly. But it's been a long while since I got sobber.
So, don't crush my hopes!! *tears in my eyes...*
This thread had a purpose, a reason. It is the reasonipostedthethread.
You know it.
 
oh god you two XD

Well I will continue to believe! SE you must! Do it for me! XD

Think if I wave a bunch of money infront of them they will do it?
 
Tifa-chan said:
oh god you two XD

Well I will continue to believe! SE you must! Do it for me! XD

Think if I wave a bunch of money infront of them they will do it?

You know SE, you must do it! For her!
Prolly it will work better with cookies instead of money.
 
AH the inmature people finally come out of the wood work. get em everywhere don't we? Oh well at least we have lives and move on.

Anyhow back to topic.


Cookies don't always work ya know.

Anyhow I do look foward to hearing something. We all know SE's got something up their sleaves. All we can do it wait for news from Famitsu or SE's Party 07.
 
Not only inmature but also ridiculous is to behave like that posting that kind of things in other forums. Respect the others if you want to be respected.
EDIT: Already settled.
 
Last edited:
Of course I do, we all do! ^^
That was a warning for Primewhatever his name is and his colleague in this Forum.
 
Luis said:
Prolly. But it's been a long while since I got sobber.
So, don't crush my hopes!! *tears in my eyes...*
This thread had a purpose, a reason. It is the reasonipostedthethread.
You know it.
XDXDXD

Lawl.

We'll wait and see if it's real or not. I don't know anymore. XD
 
Noes! XD
I don't get mad at babes or buds.
Or at least not at you :p
*let's get back on topic*
 
eternity colossus... wow. imagine the best graphics with ff7...
dam it, is it real? theres been alot of rumors about squaresoft remaking ff7 and now i see this picture im kinda convinced.
anymore info? =)
 
Arcane said:
eternity colossus... wow. imagine the best graphics with ff7...
dam it, is it real? theres been alot of rumors about squaresoft remaking ff7 and now i see this picture im kinda convinced.
anymore info? =)


Not at this time Arcane... many people are expecting Square to announce something later...albeit probably not MUCH later.

BTW: Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy (I'm sure you will.)
 
Arcane said:
eternity colossus... wow. imagine the best graphics with ff7...
dam it, is it real? theres been alot of rumors about squaresoft remaking ff7 and now i see this picture im kinda convinced.
anymore info? =)

you will find they are called square-enix lol all i know is that there is going to be a remake of ff7 for the ps3 its going to come out somewhere near may and that it will proberly be a massive hit
 
O_O where did you find this info? Are you POSITIVE they are remaking VII for the PS3 because right now it's just all up in the air with rumors.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top