Eternity Colossus

but Square would NEVER show the box before announcing the game. I'm saying that the pic is fake, nothing more =P
 
alright if you want, but like I said, they like to slip things out to see if people catch on first
 
Unfortunatly, some people here do not understand French! ^^"
I barely understand something, 'cuz of the similarity with Valencian/Catalan language.
 
I could only understand some things... I study French for 3 years, now.

And of course, portuguese and french are both latin languages
 
Then, Spec, plz, show us j00r French skills. XD

EDIT: Or Clad, please translate something' XD
 
Ok I Can translate for you ^^ (i Study English only since 2001)
http://www.ffdream.com/?cat=news_detail&idnew=41
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/1401/b335e54cc2bb91mb1.jpg

"A new Final Fantasy for the 20th Anniversary"

From a Famous Japanese newspaper, this Publicity of Square Enix is shocking, because it say "A New Final Fantasy comes and nobody know this"

So, What is masking behind this sentence ?
A New Final Fantasy Online with all the characters of all joined together sagas ?
Final Fantasy VII: Eternity Colossus ? :)
Or Final Fantasy XIV?
 
Hello Everybody !
I'm Back with NEWS ! ;)
http://www.ffdream.com/?cat=news_detail&idnew=53

"Ou bien un magnifique Remake ou un nouveau projet de la COMPILATION OF FINAL FANTASY VII sur Playstation 3 .
A ce propos, de jolies "image/fake" circule sur le net, avec des inscriptions tel que "10th Anniversary Edition" ou avec un sous titre "Eternity Colossus" et ceux-ci intégré dans une jaquette PS3.
Voici la dernière en date :"
http://www.ffdream.com/images~.php?....us/img509/382/officialcoverffvii10yaell7.jpg
 
It's a photoshopped image of the Final Fantasy VII Ultimania Omega Guide cover (link). You can begin losing all hope now.
 
Yea I think Throne is right, however eternity colossus could still be a real project and a go.
Um...I can't read french...XD
 
I am getting low on my VII genes! I NEED MORE TO STAY ALIVE!

HO HO HO! Lookie here! Square has hinted at an unannounced Final Fantasy game to be shown at their Square Part 07. Could this be Eternity Colossus???? I HOPE SO!
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top