Everybody Wonders

Tifa-chan

Paladin
Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
899
Age
36
Location
Edge
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
Occupation
Waiter at a local resturant/bar
RPG Name
Tifa
Everybody wonders "what if" once in a while. Fill this out about the person that posted this. Don't forget to be honest!

what would you do IF...


I died:→

I kissed you:→

I fell:→

I lived next door to you:→

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→

I stole something:→

I was murdered:→

I cried:→

I was hospitalized:→


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→

Eyes:→

Hair:→

Family:→

Smile:→

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→

Hold my hand?→

Study with me?→

Cook for me?→

Date me?→

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→

Wanted to kiss me?→

Wanted to kill me?→

Broke my heart?→

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→

Hated me?→

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→

::More::

When and how did we meet?→

Describe me in three words:→

What was your first impression of me?→

What do you think of me now?→

What reminds you of me?→

When is the last time you saw me?→

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→
 
I died:→ I'd sulk. Really. I'd be super sad. O_o

I kissed you:→ WOAH THAR, TAKE IT SLOW. I'd freak out.

I fell:→ I'd help you up?

I lived next door to you:→ We'd omg party.

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ Strange feelings of awesome and weird would be thar.

I stole something:→ I'd be ashamed of j00!

I was murdered:→ "See died"

I cried:→ I'd help you through whatever problem you have.

I was hospitalized:→ I'd write you a postcard! =D


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ It's a little stubborn at times, but it's coolio.

Eyes:→ AWESOME.

Hair:→ AWESOME STILL.

Family:→ I've never met them...o.o

Smile:→ Okay?

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Totally.

Hold my hand?→ As friend, sure. XD

Study with me?→ So totally!

Cook for me?→ Hoep you like canned foods. XD J/K. I'd try it, and you'd eat burnt porkchops. <3

Date me?→ Woah thar! You're already taken! And no, sorry. Possibly, but y'know, don't need something else bothering me right nao. XD

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ Nope.

Wanted to kiss me?→ Nope.

Wanted to kill me?→ ....NO COMMENT, LOLOL. Nah.

Broke my heart?→ Nah.

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ ..Sometimes. XD

Hated me?→ Nope.

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ Nope.

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ FFNet!

Describe me in three words:→ Annoying. Awesome. Lady. xD

What was your first impression of me?→ "Dang, she's cool. Hope she doesn't screw up. XD"

What do you think of me now?→ "See above question!"

What reminds you of me?→ Japanese anime. xD Ooh, and rice.

When is the last time you saw me?→ ONLINE THAR!

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ Probably, LOLOL. I can be annoying too, FTW!
 
Last edited:
what would you do IF...


I died:? I would cry and make a web-site in your honer

I kissed you:?I don't go that way!!! I like only guys!!!

I fell:?I help you up

I lived next door to you:?I hang out with you

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:?I let you in

I stole something:?I be a little upset

I was murdered:?I be sad

I cried:?I try to cheer you up

I was hospitalized:?I come visit you


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:?Sweet and kind

Eyes:?Pretty

Hair:?Long and pretty

Family:?Normal

Smile:?Cheerful

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one??Yeap I would

Hold my hand??I guess

Study with me??Yes for we can help each other

Cook for me??Not really a good cook, so no, lol

Date me??I only like guys!!!

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better??Depends

Wanted to kiss me??I like guys only!!!

Wanted to kill me??No, you my friend

Broke my heart??Why would I do such a thing?

Thought I was unbearably annoying??Never would

Hated me??Why would I hate you?

Wanted to tell me something but didn't??Not really

::More::

When and how did we meet??Here on FFnet

Describe me in three words:?FFVII's Tifa Fan ;res

What was your first impression of me??A newbie

What do you think of me now??A cool person

What reminds you of me??Tifa!!!

When is the last time you saw me??Don't remember

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say??Nope
 
lol, I think of what ifs ONLY for fun. I'll tell you a bit crude proverb I heard btw :p
If someone says "if only..." tell him: "If frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their ;cen every time they hopped". :D

But I'm still answering ur quiz :p

Everybody wonders "what if" once in a while. Fill this out about the person that posted this. Don't forget to be honest!

what would you do IF...


I died:→ see"I was murdered"
I kissed you:→ I'll flush :o
I fell:→ I'll help ya back up
I lived next door to you:→ We'll be more friends-like
I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ um...so where's the problem :confused: ....welcome!
I stole something:→ I'll keep buging you until you return it
I was murdered:→ I'll feel terrible about it :(
I cried:→ confort ya


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ i dunno much about it :p, but from i've seen u're ok
Eyes:→ bright
Hair:→ nice
Family:→ now HOW would I know?
Smile:→......... 0.0! Dudette! I only saw one or 2 pics for ya, let it go :p :p alright, i admit it's shiny

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→I never let out secrets
Hold my hand?→ *looks doubtfully* um....why?
Study with me?→ ok
Cook for me?→ i like to cook sometimes :p
Date me?→ you said to be honest.... right? :D (My hint is no, not yes)

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→nope! neither to anyone else for that matter :D
Wanted to kiss me?→ nope!
Wanted to kill me?→ not yet ;whis
Broke my heart?→!!!!! are they THAT many? 0.0!
Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ You'll probably kill ME... but yes sometimes
Hated me?→ No, not THAT far!
Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ lol yeh, this thing looks more to me like a personnal dating application than a what-if thread ;ang

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ here, when u became a member!
Describe me in three words:→ Japaneese, um... Japaneese, FF7
What was your first impression of me?→ wouldn't remember that!
What do you think of me now?→ an ok girl that I don know much about
What reminds you of me?→ Kimonos :o (can't blame me, coz of ur pic :D)
When is the last time you saw me?→online?
Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→I'd rather run away ;ble
 
Last edited:
EmpressCrystal said:
what would you do IF...


I died:? I would cry and make a web-site in your honer

I kissed you:?I don't go that way!!! I like only guys!!!

I fell:?I help you up

I lived next door to you:?I hang out with you

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:?I let you in

I stole something:?I be a little upset

I was murdered:?I be sad

I cried:?I try to cheer you up

I was hospitalized:?I come visit you


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:?Sweet and kind

Eyes:?Pretty

Hair:?Long and pretty

Family:?Normal

Smile:?Cheerful

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one??Yeap I would

Hold my hand??I guess

Study with me??Yes for we can help each other

Cook for me??Not really a good cook, so no, lol

Date me??I only like guys!!!

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better??Depends

Wanted to kiss me??I like guys only!!!

Wanted to kill me??No, you my friend

Broke my heart??Why would I do such a thing?

Thought I was unbearably annoying??Never would

Hated me??Why would I hate you?

Wanted to tell me something but didn't??Not really

::More::

When and how did we meet??Here on FFnet

Describe me in three words:?FFVII's Tifa Fan ;res

What was your first impression of me??A newbie

What do you think of me now??A cool person

What reminds you of me??Tifa!!!

When is the last time you saw me??Don't remember

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say??Nope
.........o.o;;;

I died:→ I'd say, "Oh noes, Slider."

I kissed you:→ WOAH, I DO LIKE WOMENS, THANKS. ^^

I fell:→ Help 'ja up.

I lived next door to you:→ Like Spec. That'd be awesome.

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ We'd get fruunk..and play cards. XD

I stole something:→ I'd hit j00. =O!

I was murdered:→ "See Died"

I cried:→ I'd tell you to suck it up, you dude! Then help you with it. =/

I was hospitalized:→ Dang, another postcard!


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ It's odd. In a great way.

Eyes:→ Pretty cool.

Hair:→ Curly man! XD

Family:→ Never seen them?

Smile:→ Teeth! =D

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Of course!

Hold my hand?→ No, not really. xD Unless we be man-skipping.

Study with me?→ Yep!

Cook for me?→ Dominos! <3

Date me?→ No thanks.

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ Nope.

Wanted to kiss me?→ Nope.

Wanted to kill me?→ Nope.

Broke my heart?→ Nope.

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ Nah.

Hated me?→ Nah.

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ Not really.

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ FFNet!

Describe me in three words:→ FFnet's. Egyptian. Coolio. <3

What was your first impression of me?→ Whoa, weirdo. This guy is going to lighten up the forum. =D

What do you think of me now?→ "See above question!"

What reminds you of me?→ Rice. Still. XD

When is the last time you saw me?→ On the forum!

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→Probably? XD
 
what would you do IF...


I died:freak out....and and...

I kissed you:?" I don't go that way!!! I like only guys!!!"

I fell:laugh and help ya up ^_^ im just that way,lol

I lived next door to you:? PARTY!

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:"what the hell you doin here? ok...Party"


I stole something:i'd be disappointed o.o

I was murdered:? hunt down the murderer ruthlessly,and kill them slowy and painfully

I cried:? i would try ta make ya laugh ^_^

I was hospitalized:? buy you stuff


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality: i love it XD
Eyes: "a blue million miles" seriously they're pretty ^_^

Hair:i wish i had it >_<

Family:?um...

Smile:?never reallyt seen it but i bet its pretty ^^

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one? im good at keepin secrets,so of course!

Hold my hand?....nah
Study with me? sure hand over the answers XD
Cook for me? sure,cooking is fun =D

Date me? i don't go that way O_O"

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?? no

Wanted to kiss me? I DON'T GO THAT WAY T_T

Wanted to kill me?NO!!

Broke my heart?....i don't think so..

Thought I was unbearably annoying? nopers your fun to be around

Hated me?NO O.O

Wanted to tell me something but didn't? nah

::More::

When and how did we meet?Here on FFnet

Describe me in three words:? um...1337,fun,and pretty

What was your first impression of me? i wonder if she'll stick around

What do you think of me now? j00 are awesome

What reminds you of me? Tifa =D

When is the last time you saw me? i never have T_T

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say? i unno.....
 
Supposed to be about the person above you Kit-Kat. XD

I died:→ I'd probably get depressed. Maybe a tear. You're just so cool Kit-Kat! XD

I kissed you:→ Woah, you're too young. O_o;

I fell:→ I'd help j00 up. XD

I lived next door to you:→ Your parents would get mad at me, for intoxicating you and taking you to parties. XD

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ Woah, Kat. XD

I stole something:→ :O Dang Kat. GP or HP?!

I was murdered:→ *See Died*

I cried:→ I'd console you. Help ya with your problems.

I was hospitalized:→ MORE POSTCARDS. <3


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ It's awesome. XD

Eyes:→ Glare. Cool. xD

Hair:→ Blonde?!

Family:→ I like your animals. XDDD

Smile:→ Very broad! ^^

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Of course!

Hold my hand?→ As friends, sure!

Study with me?→ Of course!

Cook for me?→ So totally. XD

Date me?→ OMG TOO YOUNGUN?

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ Nope.

Wanted to kiss me?→ Not really.

Wanted to kill me?→ Woah, no. xD

Broke my heart?→ Nope.

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ Sometimes.

Hated me?→ Nope.

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ This one time.. xD

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ FFNet!

Describe me in three words:→ SUPER. TOTAL. LEET.

What was your first impression of me?→ Woah, she registered near the same day as me! Cool!

What do you think of me now?→ SUPER. TOTAL. LEET. <3

What reminds you of me?→ Rice! Rice reminds me of everyone. Gonna get nostalgia from going to a food place. xD

When is the last time you saw me?→ On the forum!

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→SO TOTALLY. XD
 
Hydra said:
Supposed to be about the person above you Kit-Kat. XD
Oh, well I guess I have to either edit my post or do another one.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Oh, well I guess I have to either edit my post or do another one.


oooooooohhhhhhhh!!!! well me post waz bout tifa too!
I'm too lazy so IMAGINE that she posted above me! :D
 
I do mines about you now, lol :p

This seem more like a forum game

I died:?I would cry

I kissed you:?Whoa!!! Slow it down!!!

I fell:?Help you up

I lived next door to you:?Hang out with you

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:?"Why you here?" Well come in

I stole something:?Why did you do this?

I was murdered:?I be upset and find your killer

I cried:?Cheer you up

I was hospitalized:?Come visit you and buy you a gift


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:?Nice and sweet:D

Eyes:?Pretty

Hair:?Curly

Family:?Don't know anything about yours

Smile:?Haven't really seen you smile

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one??Yeap you can tell me

Hold my hand??I guess

Study with me??Yeah, we help each other:)

Cook for me??Not a good cook, so no

Date me??don't really know

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better??no

Wanted to kiss me??not really

Wanted to kill me??Why would I do such a thing?

Broke my heart??No! Never would I do that!!!

Thought I was unbearably annoying??No way!!!

Hated me??Why would I hate you?

Wanted to tell me something but didn't??Not really

::More::

When and how did we meet? Here on FFnet

Describe me in three words:?FF8 Super Fan ;res

What was your first impression of me??A newbie

What do you think of me now??A cool friend

What reminds you of me??Griever

When is the last time you saw me??A few seconds ago, lol :p

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say??Maybe
 
Last edited:
Yea your suppost to post about the person above you. It's all just for fun ^__^

I died:→ Cry! And then scream "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" And then be really really sad for the rest of meh life

I kissed you:→ O_O guys only please enless you mean it in a joke.

I fell:→ Help you up, but depending on how you fall we may both be screwed because I may end up falling over myself from laughing to hard.

I lived next door to you:→ O_O Can anyone say party 247-365

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ Okay....um...hello then come in.

I stole something:→ 'HEY GIVE THAT BACK!' <--- Rikku voice from X-2

I was murdered:→ O_O FIND THE B******* and Kill em!

I cried:→ Cry with you and hug you to make you feel better

I was hospitalized:→ Visit every day and help you get better


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ You a funny and kind person

Eyes:→ let me think, oh yea pretty!

Hair:→ Pretty!

Family:→ I don't know em

Smile:→ I've only seen it once I think but it was Pretty too!

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ OF COURSE!

Hold my hand?→ um why are we doing this again????? O-O

Study with me?→ Yea, but I am not that smart XD

Cook for me?→ OF COURSE! I love to cook and I am good at it

Date me?→ Guys only plz kthnksbie

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ NEVER

Wanted to kiss me?→ O_O why would I ever want to do that?

Wanted to kill me?→ NO!

Broke my heart?→ O_o again why would I do that?

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ XD no not really

Hated me?→ NEVER

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ Um...nope

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ FFNET BABY YEA!

Describe me in three words:→ OBSSESED M.C Max Fan

What was your first impression of me?→ O_O she is crazy...

What do you think of me now?→ AWSOME AND FUNNY

What reminds you of me?→ Korean guys!

When is the last time you saw me?→ Um today

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ don't have too ^__^
 
I died:→ I'de be joining you because theres no point in living with out my Tifa-chan!

I kissed you:→ Hey woudln't be the first time.

I fell:→ Come on...you know me. I would laugh dur.

I lived next door to you:→ That would be awesome. We would have sooooo many sleep overs!

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ Um.....when do I never not know your coming over?

I stole something:→ I'de break your hands...thats if it was mine....

I was murdered:→ I'd find the bastard that did and torture them for all enternity!

I cried:→ I would tell you its okay....like I always do. BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS THERE! Super Kelley to the rescue.

I was hospitalized:→ Don't even go there.


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ You're a self centered snobby little bitch that needs to get jacked up and put in her place. No really. YOU'RE AMAZING TIFA! Like a sister to me.

Eyes:→ They are eyes. What else do you want me to say?

Hair:→ Its nice.....and brown?

Family:→ ARRRRR don't even get me started on this one.

Smile:→ YOU HAVE TEETH! We're not all hillbillies after all.

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Nope I'm the type to leak it all over the internet. You know me. *wink* No, you secrect is safe with me.

Hold my hand?→ Why exactly would we hold hands?

Study with me?→ Yeah...I doubt how much we would get done...but sure.

Cook for me?→ Yeah. What do you want?

Date me?→ NO! Lets leave that to Reason

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ No way. Sugar coating things is not my phylosophy on life.

Wanted to kiss me?→ Heck no. I rather kiss my cats arse.

Wanted to kill me?→ Yeah that day in the cafe when you rolled your eyes at me. I was really to let you have it Tifa.

Broke my heart?→Not that I am aware of.

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ Oh yes. Bad as Chelsea maybe.

Hated me?→ No never. Thats not possible.

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ Nope. I am way to open for that.

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ 6th grade when Kelsey introduced us to eachother in gym class. But we didn't really talk much till 7th grade because we were in the same study hall together and there was nobody else worth talking to in there....

Describe me in three words:→ Artistic, bossy, laid back

What was your first impression of me?→ I thougth you were a snob....What can I say..you looked it.

What do you think of me now?→ We are best friends. What do you think I think of you?

What reminds you of me?→ Body builders lol. The computer.

When is the last time you saw me?→ Um like 4 and 1/2 hours ago in first period studyhall.

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ Do you want me to?
 
I died:→ again see what you posted

I kissed you:→ O_o and what was that for...random moment

I fell:→ laugh my 455 off

I lived next door to you:→ What wouldn't we do? Sleepovers, partys, guitar hero, ddr, halo you know

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ O_O PARTY?

I stole something:→ smack you for it

I was murdered:→ kill the bast4rd who did it

I cried:→ cry with you

I was hospitalized:→ Be there everyday till you were better


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ GREAT

Eyes:→ normal

Hair:→ O_O Multicolored

Family:→ MY SECOND FAMILY

Smile:→ Funny

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ OF COURSE

Hold my hand?→ O_O Why are we doing this again?

Study with me?→ OF COURSE

Cook for me?→ YUSH

Date me?→ NO

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ Never

Wanted to kiss me?→ O_O WTF?

Wanted to kill me?→ Nope

Broke my heart?→ Never

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ Yes XD

Hated me?→ ONLY WHEN YOU PUT THAT BEE DOWN MY SHIRT! But that was forever ago and it wasn't really hate at all

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ yes

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ "Look at your own answer"

Describe me in three words:→ Funny, Smartass, Bitch XD

What was your first impression of me?→ "What a bitch"

What do you think of me now?→ O_O MY CRAZY FRIEND WHO IS LIKE A SISTER

What reminds you of me?→ lol Wrestiling

When is the last time you saw me?→ O_O half hour ago

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ don't have too
 
I died:→ I'd sulk. Really. I'd be super sad. O_o

I kissed you:→ WOAH THAR, TAKE IT SLOW. I'd freak out.

I fell:→ I'd help you up?

I lived next door to you:→ We'd omg party.

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ Strange feelings of awesome and weird would be thar.

I stole something:→ I'd be ashamed of j00!

I was murdered:→ "See died"

I cried:→ I'd help you through whatever problem you have.

I was hospitalized:→ I'd write you a postcard! =D


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ It's a little stubborn at times, but it's coolio.

Eyes:→ AWESOME.

Hair:→ AWESOME STILL.

Family:→ I've never met them...o.o

Smile:→ Okay?

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Totally.

Hold my hand?→ As friend, sure. XD

Study with me?→ So totally!

Cook for me?→ Hope you like canned foods. XD J/K. I'd try it, and you'd eat burnt porkchops. <3

Date me?→ Woah thar! You're already taken! And no, sorry. Possibly, but y'know, don't need something else bothering me right nao. XD

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ Nope.

Wanted to kiss me?→ Nope.

Wanted to kill me?→ ....NO COMMENT, LOLOL. Nah.

Broke my heart?→ Nah.

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ ..Sometimes. XD

Hated me?→ Nope.

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ Nope.

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ FFNet!

Describe me in three words:→ Annoying. Awesome. Lady. xD

What was your first impression of me?→ "Dang, she's cool. Hope she doesn't screw up. XD"

What do you think of me now?→ "See above question!"

What reminds you of me?→ Japanese anime. xD Ooh, and rice.

When is the last time you saw me?→ ONLINE THAR!

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ Probably, LOLOL. I can be annoying too, FTW!
 
I died:→ I would be sad, of course! And I would do some 1337 thing in memory of you.

I kissed you:→ I would run :eek: I always knew you were like that!

I fell:→ I'd laugh =D

I lived next door to you:→ I would go to your house and play Wii =D

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ I would ask you if we could play Wii.

I stole something:→ I would take it back to who you stole it from

I was murdered:→ I wouldn't do anything, unless you were murdered in Portugal

I cried:→ I'd cooke you cookies

I was hospitalized:→ I would miss your posts xD


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ 1337

Eyes:→ I don't remember them o.O

Hair:→ 1337ness

Family:→ Really nice people!

Smile:→ I have never seen you smile, fortunately =D Oh, are you talking about this smiley :)? It's nice, I guess.

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Yeah.

Hold my hand?→ In a non-gay way? I guess o.O

Study with me?→ ... only once, for the 1337ness. xD

Cook for me?→ Cookies

Date me?→ Like going to your house and playing Wii? Yeah =D

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ No.

Wanted to kiss me?→ No.

Wanted to kill me?→ Yeah, sometimes...

Broke my heart?→ no.

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ No.

Hated me?→ No.

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ I'm in j00r wardrobe nuking j00r pantz ;__;

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ Here, with posts =D

Describe me in three words:→ 1337, Funny, gr8 m8

What was your first impression of me?→ I didn't like this forum that much, at that time... and you erased my post ;__;

What do you think of me now?→ You are the 1337est guy ever. Really.

What reminds you of me?→ ... Potatoes? o.O

When is the last time you saw me?→ Never

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ Maybe
 
Tifa-chan said:
Everybody wonders "what if" once in a while. Fill this out about the person that posted this. Don't forget to be honest!

what would you do IF...


I died:→ I would be very very sad i would come to your funeral

I kissed you:→ I would be very shocked and would have to ask you not to.

I fell:→ I would help you up.

I lived next door to you:→ We would invite all of our firiends over and have a party.

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ I would freak out but it would be cool.

I stole something:→ I would be surprised that you would do that.

I was murdered:→I would hunt the ;cen down and kill him very very slowly.

I cried:→ I would ask what was wrong and try to help

I was hospitalized:→ I would send flowers and visit if i could.


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ I think your fun and a good natured person. Very funny and entertaining

Eyes:→ pretty

Hair:→ works for you

Family:→ ;cen

Smile:→ very pretty

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Of course

Hold my hand?→ im sorry but im taken. but if i wasnot

Study with me?→ sure

Cook for me?→ we sould have a party invite everyone and me and hydra can cook(and maby blow something up)

Date me?→ if i was not taken.

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ No

Wanted to kiss me?→ on the cheek

Wanted to kill me?→ no

Broke my heart?→if i have im sorry

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ Never

Hated me?→ i couldnt

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ no ive been honest

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ I dont remember what thread but a couple of months ago.

Describe me in three words:→ Fun, interesting, spontanius.

What was your first impression of me?→ That you were pretty neat.

What do you think of me now?→ That your very fun to talk to

What reminds you of me?→ Sunshine acctually and when i see a bar LOL

When is the last time you saw me?→um. yesterday (on the board) never in real life

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→yes
 
I died:→ Cry tears of sadness till I could cry no more and I shriveled up like a raison because of lack of hydration.

I kissed you:→ Wow...you're moving pretty fast for somebody that doesn't know me very well. But thanks?

I fell:→ Ask how you got down there.

I lived next door to you:→ SWEET! A NEW FRIEND TO MAKE!

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ I would be like who are you? Seeing how I have never seen you.

I stole something:→ Would you really do that?

I was murdered:→ How would I find out?

I cried:→ I would say in the gayest voice possible, "Let it out girl...let it out!" (figure out speech....let it out dude sounds weird.)

I was hospitalized:→ I would bug the shite out of you the minute you go back onto ffnet to ask you why you were gone for so long! And I would tell you all about how I went into a state of depression and was also hospitalized because of your absence.


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ Great from what I can tell.

Eyes:→ They are eyes right?

Hair:→ Straight....and pretty?

Family:→ I don't know them. But tell them that Kelley Leah Parenteau from NH says hi

Smile:→ Sexy like Gackts....god would that be great! lol

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Yeah if you wanted me to

Hold my hand?→ Just as friends?

Study with me?→ If you want to be dumb....sure! WHY NOT?!

Cook for me?→ If you don't mind poiso.....I mean sure. What would you like.

Date me?→ No.....but we can hang out. How about that?

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ Not that I am aware of...

Wanted to kiss me?→ No.....

Wanted to kill me?→ Yes of course...hasn't eveybody? NO!? Oh in that case pretend I never said that. lol

Broke my heart?→ No....I could and would never do that. Unless....you had it coming.

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ All the time. Who isn't? lol

Hated me?→ Sure I hate everybody. Especially Tifa. No I hate nobody.

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ Nope.

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ On ffnet baby!

Describe me in three words:→ I don't know?

What was your first impression of me?→ Wow...look at that avatar.

What do you think of me now?→ Wow....look at that unique avatar

What reminds you of me?→ Stars

When is the last time you saw me?→ I have never seen you.

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ You tell me.
 
Last edited:
Gackt Camui said:
I died:→ Cry tears of sadness till I could cry no more and I shriveled up like a raison because of lack of hydration.

I kissed you:→ Wow...you're moving pretty fast for somebody that doesn't know me very well. But thanks?

I fell:→ Ask how you got down there.

I lived next door to you:→ SWEET! A NEW FRIEND TO MAKE!

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ I would be like who are you? Seeing how I have never seen you.

I stole something:→ Would you really do that?

I was murdered:→ How would I find out?

I cried:→ I would say in the gayest voice possible, "Let it out girl...let it out!" (figure out speech....let it out dude sounds weird.)

I was hospitalized:→ I would bug the shite out of you the minute you go back onto ffnet to ask you why you were gone for so long! And I would tell you all about how I went into a state of depression and was also hospitalized because of your absence.


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ Great from what I can tell.

Eyes:→ They are eyes right?

Hair:→ Straight....and pretty?

Family:→ I don't know them. But tell them that Kelley Leah Parenteau from NH says hi

Smile:→ Sexy like Gackts....god would that be great! lol

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Yeah if you wanted me to

Hold my hand?→ Just as friends?

Study with me?→ If you want to be dumb....sure! WHY NOT?!

Cook for me?→ If you don't mind poiso.....I mean sure. What would you like.

Date me?→ No.....but we can hang out. How about that?

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ Not that I am aware of...

Wanted to kiss me?→ No.....

Wanted to kill me?→ Yes of course...hasn't eveybody? NO!? Oh in that case pretend I never said that. lol

Broke my heart?→ No....I could and would never do that. Unless....you had it coming.

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ All the time. Who isn't? lol

Hated me?→ Sure I hate everybody. Especially Tifa. No I hate nobody.

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ Nope.

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ On ffnet baby!

Describe me in three words:→ I don't know?

What was your first impression of me?→ Wow...look at that avatar.

What do you think of me now?→ Wow....look at that unique avatar

What reminds you of me?→ Stars

When is the last time you saw me?→ I have never seen you.

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ You tell me.
Why do you think of me when you see stars? Im glad you like me though oh and my mom says hi
 
lol because you name has star in it. I also think of you when I see this girl named Rheanne, her favorite things are stars lol. So yeah thats why. Your mom is awesome! Ask her how she is lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top