Everybody Wonders

TO KAT


I died:→ I'd be crying my eyes out.

I kissed you:→ Depends on where the kiss is given! =o

I fell:→ I'd help you get back up! xD

I lived next door to you:→ I'd chat with you everyday :p

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ I'd be very nervous.

I stole something:→ I'd call you a criminal.

I was murdered:→ I'd feel even more sad!

I cried:→ I'd try to make you laugh.

I was hospitalized:→ I'd wish for you to get well quickly.


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ BUBBLY! XD

Eyes:→ Pretty.

Hair:→ Red! O.O

Family:→ Fun? xD

Smile:→ Cool.

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Depends on the secret... xD Yeah, I would! :p

Hold my hand?→ Why not? :p

Study with me?→ I think so...

Cook for me?→ I'd better not! XD

Date me?→ =o

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ I don't think so... At least I don't remember doing so...

Wanted to kiss me?→ Maybe :rolleyes:

Wanted to kill me?→ NO WAY!!! ;ouc

Broke my heart?→ No ;_;

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ Sometimes

Hated me?→ Nope

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ I don't think so...

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ In FNet, around September/October

Describe me in three words:→ K A T

What was your first impression of me?→ Cool

What do you think of me now?→ Boring xD j/k Cooler :p

What reminds you of me?→ Kitties?

When is the last time you saw me?→ When resoniamalive quoted your photos in the picture thread! XD

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ Say wha...? O.o
 
Norwegian :) Yes i do agree with you the "core" members of this board we do seem to act like a family a slightly disfunctional yet loveing family of misfits :)
 
lol. We are all family on FFnet actually. Thats what it seems to me. Minus the people that like never post.
 
TO blackstar


I died:→ j00r like one of the only guys I'd give mouth-to-mouth to and revive j00...then we go fichin. o.o

I kissed you:→ d3wd... WTF?! ...and what about Nikki?!?! o_O

I fell:→ I'd give you a hand back up.

I lived next door to you:→ Whoa! 1337!

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ Better bring a snack.... or some b33r.

I stole something:→ Who hasn't?

I was murdered:→ No effing way! *runsandgetsshotgunducttapeand5poundsledge* 0_0 somebody's gonna wish they were never born.

I cried:→ I'd call you EMO and try to cheer j00 up by acting st00pid.

I was hospitalized:→ :eek: I'd try to find out which hospital and come visit j00.


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ 1337

Eyes:→ Pic???

Hair:→ Pic???

Family:→ More info...

Smile:→ Pic???

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Yup. <_>

Hold my hand?→ If you were senial.

Study with me?→ 1337!

Cook for me?→ Hope you like eggs... or Mac 'n cheese or sumthin easy.

Date me?→ Nope...

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ No.

Wanted to kiss me?→ No.

Wanted to kill me?→ Noes.

Broke my heart?→ Noes.

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ Noppers.

Hated me?→ See last 5 entries.

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ Yup.

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ On FFNet...through a PM.

Describe me in three words:→ Compassionate. Contemplative. Cool.

What was your first impression of me?→ Intelligent and contemplative.

What do you think of me now?→ See j00r description.

What reminds you of me?→ FFNet...and when I log onto MSN and think you need to get it. <_<

When is the last time you saw me?→ Have I? Post your pics from vacation!

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ Nope. :p
 
I guess the person above is reason! =D

I died:→ Do not even think about it! XD

I kissed you:→ You wouldn't... (I hope) XD

I fell:→ I'd probably laugh... if you didn't get hurt!! :eek:

I lived next door to you:→ You would understand the true meaning of the word 'PARTY'.

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ ...I would be... amazed. =0

I stole something:→ You wouldn't! XD (I wouldn't say a word XD )

I was murdered:→ Calls for Vendetta!! ;cen

I cried:→ I'd cheer you up. With m4h typos, and my perfect English. XD ;)

I was hospitalized:→ I'd sent you a card :)


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ Just a great guy.

Eyes:→ Brown?

Hair:→ Short ^^

Family:→ Yes, he has

Smile:→ He has a smile too! ^^

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ I actually gossip everything you say me, all around the internetz. =0 j/k ;)

Hold my hand?→ Sure

Study with me?→ As long as you le'mme study... XD

Cook for me?→ Definitelly!! =D You would just taste m4h delicious dishes! XD ;ble

Date me?→ Noes! XD

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ Noes!

Wanted to kiss me?→ Noes!!

Wanted to kill me?→ Noes!!!

Broke my heart?→ Well, if you expected me to say 'yes' to the kiss question, I probably did it now XD

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ Noes!!!!

Hated me?→ NOOOO

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ NOOOOOOOOOO

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ FFNet

Describe me in three words:→ Funny. Busy. Faithfull.

What was your first impression of me?→ I can't remember... :confused:

What do you think of me now?→ He's my e-bro ^^

What reminds you of me?→ cookie-like doughnuts? XD

When is the last time you saw me?→ Well, yesterday at MSN XD

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ meh, I'm quite busy lately to spend more time with this... XD If you wanna say something, use MSN :p :p ;)
 
To the lame-o.... I, uh.....mean..................Gackt :p

I died:→ Not without my permission...Ok - I'd B really sad to hear about it. ._.

I kissed you:→ Prolly be a combination of OMGosh!, WTF, and =^_^=

I fell:→ I'd hand you a can of burn/abrasion spray :cool:

I lived next door to you:→ Hmm...tough one! We'd prolly have to ration our time together so we don't burn-out, you know?

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ Better bring a snack.... or some b33r.

I stole something:→ Who hasn't?

I was murdered:→ No effing way! *runsandgetsshotgunducttapeand5poundsledge* 0_0 somebody's gonna wish they were never born. <----- still applies = D

I cried:→ There would have to be a GOOD reason for it so I'd try to talk to you and calm you down or console you.

I was hospitalized:→ :eek: I'd try to find out which hospital and come visit j00.


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ Differently-odd, yet cool-ly unique.

Eyes:→ Pic?

Hair:→ Pic??

Family:→ More info... but I know your dad's a control freak.

Smile:→ Pic???

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Yup. <_>

Hold my hand?→ maybeh <3

Study with me?→ Sure!

Cook for me?→ Hope you like eggs... or Mac 'n cheese or sumthin easy.

Date me?→ Nope... no offence! You're cool - but we're not one another's types XD

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ No.

Wanted to kiss me?→ Sometimes I want to glomp the awesomeness out of you.

Wanted to kill me?→ Noes.

Broke my heart?→ ......IDK, maybe once - but then I mended it = 3

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ Not unbearably...not annoying - I would use the adjectives subtley and occasionaly, and the modifier exasperating <__> XD!

Hated me?→ Hellz noes!

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ Yup.

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ On FFNet...through a mutual friend/babe <3

Describe me in three words:→ Obsessed. With. Gackt.

What was your first impression of me?→ Witty, sarcastic, and fun/funny.

What do you think of me now?→ Please review your chart <_<

What reminds you of me?→ Asian males with unnatural haircolor...sometimes, yet not necessarily in drag....scarry! XO

When is the last time you saw me?→ One random pic is all I know of.

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ No. But I'm sure you love me enuf to do so. XD <3
 
This is for my good ol' buddy ol' pal REASON!

what would you do IF...


I died:→ I thought you told me you immortal?

I kissed you:→ Cry...while running away screaming profanities(sp?)

I fell:→ I'd laugh and probably end up falling down also because of the pain in my side. :)

I lived next door to you:→ Anybody around us would never get sleep...the music would be way to loud...why do I sence several nights spent in jail too?

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ I'd march you straight to Tifa's house...so you can say hi that is.

I stole something:→ You don't want to steal stuff from me. I don't take lightly to that.

I was murdered:→ That wouldn't be the only one because I would hunt down who did it to you and murder them. Who ever said violence doesn't solve stuff?

I cried:→ I would ask why you're crying and try to make it all better

I was hospitalized:→ I would send you a bunch of flowers, candy, and enough tweeties to make you smile!


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ Funky. Easy to get along with.

Eyes:→ They are eyes right?

Hair:→ Oh so soft...I have no idea. Its dude hair...ah that sounded bad.

Family:→ I would not know. Tell them I said hi

Smile:→ Nice pearly whites?

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Yes I would!

Hold my hand?→ Sure...why though?

Study with me?→ What are you studying?

Cook for me?→ What do you want?

Date me?→ Probably not. I have the feeling that would end badly. We're better off as friends. :)

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ No.

Wanted to kiss me?→ Not that I can think of

Wanted to kill me?→ I want to kill everybody. NO!

Broke my heart?→ Um...if I have I am really sorry.

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ Everybody has their moments. :)

Hated me?→ I don't hate.

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ I am way to open for that.

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ FFnet...good ol ffnet

Describe me in three words:→ F*&% ing<---------not really a word, awesome!

What was your first impression of me?→ What a P.I.M.P! lol just kidding.

What do you think of me now?→ He's going to have planet named after him...I can tell.

What reminds you of me?→ The world reason...and purple.

When is the last time you saw me?→ ...I have never seen you.

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ I already know what you think!
 
I think I meant the word...lately I have been typing world instead of world which makes people go huh? But yeah the word reason reminds me of...reason. lol. But you're welcome. Thanks for doing my also.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top