baralai Black Mage Member Joined Mar 1, 2006 Messages 150 Age 32 Location Sweden Occupation SCHOOL! RPG Name Gippal Mar 4, 2006 #281 i wish i was the king of the world
darkmajinvegeta Black Mage Member Joined Feb 28, 2006 Messages 180 Age 32 Location sweden Occupation school!!!!!! RPG Name red mage Mar 4, 2006 #282 I Give It A Try...
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Mar 8, 2006 #283 Wish granted, but the world gets invaded by aliens, and you're powerless, overrating your own might I wish i had eyes on the back of my head.
Wish granted, but the world gets invaded by aliens, and you're powerless, overrating your own might I wish i had eyes on the back of my head.
LoneWolf Chocobo Rider Member Joined Mar 27, 2006 Messages 127 Location Narshe Occupation Pickpocket RPG Name LoneWolf Mar 28, 2006 #284 Wish granted, but they can't see farther then 2 feet. I wish i made more money.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Mar 28, 2006 #285 Wish granted, but you'll "make" so much money, you get caught by the cops I wish the weather stays great for a couple of weeks.^^
Wish granted, but you'll "make" so much money, you get caught by the cops I wish the weather stays great for a couple of weeks.^^
LoneWolf Chocobo Rider Member Joined Mar 27, 2006 Messages 127 Location Narshe Occupation Pickpocket RPG Name LoneWolf Mar 29, 2006 #286 Wish granted, but weather great for antarctica. I wish i was invisible.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Apr 10, 2006 #287 Wish granted, but when you're trying to shave, you keep cutting your face. I wish Kefka was a playable character in FFVI.
Wish granted, but when you're trying to shave, you keep cutting your face. I wish Kefka was a playable character in FFVI.
Sephiroth v.2 Airship owner! Member Joined May 1, 2006 Messages 186 Age 32 Location somewhere there nobody can disturbe me. Occupation school RPG Name Dark Tidus May 1, 2006 #288 yes agree but Kefka killed all your other charecters and the leaved. I wish all my charecters in FFX was gods!
yes agree but Kefka killed all your other charecters and the leaved. I wish all my charecters in FFX was gods!
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller May 3, 2006 #289 Granted, but now they strike you with lightning every day. I wish I won the World Series of Poker.
Sephiroth v.2 Airship owner! Member Joined May 1, 2006 Messages 186 Age 32 Location somewhere there nobody can disturbe me. Occupation school RPG Name Dark Tidus May 4, 2006 #290 aggre but ween you won you be so happy so you striket a 1000 years old vase and you moust pay it. i wish i was the king over the universe!
aggre but ween you won you be so happy so you striket a 1000 years old vase and you moust pay it. i wish i was the king over the universe!
slimcloud Black Mage Member Joined Feb 5, 2006 Messages 256 Age 43 Location VLASTISLAV CZOECH REPUBLIC Occupation il never tell lol RPG Name Sabin May 4, 2006 #291 wish granted, but the blackhole gets jealous and sucks it all up i wish i was perfect
Sephiroth v.2 Airship owner! Member Joined May 1, 2006 Messages 186 Age 32 Location somewhere there nobody can disturbe me. Occupation school RPG Name Dark Tidus May 4, 2006 #292 your wish aggres but everyone hated you was so perfect so they burned you up! i whis i own the earth.
your wish aggres but everyone hated you was so perfect so they burned you up! i whis i own the earth.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar May 4, 2006 #293 Wish granted, but you lose all your money because of extreme high tax rates you gotta pay. I wish i had an endless bag of peanuts. ^^
Wish granted, but you lose all your money because of extreme high tax rates you gotta pay. I wish i had an endless bag of peanuts. ^^
Sephiroth v.2 Airship owner! Member Joined May 1, 2006 Messages 186 Age 32 Location somewhere there nobody can disturbe me. Occupation school RPG Name Dark Tidus May 5, 2006 #294 aggre but you eated so many peanuts so you ben so fat to the time you die. i whis someone another then me wishes now...
aggre but you eated so many peanuts so you ben so fat to the time you die. i whis someone another then me wishes now...
LoneWolf Chocobo Rider Member Joined Mar 27, 2006 Messages 127 Location Narshe Occupation Pickpocket RPG Name LoneWolf May 7, 2006 #295 Wish granted, but now its me. haha I wish i could run. (can only walk at a snails pace at moment lol)
Wish granted, but now its me. haha I wish i could run. (can only walk at a snails pace at moment lol)
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar May 7, 2006 #296 Wish granted, but you have to run, since you're being chase by a speeding train. I wish i could jump the greatest distances.
Wish granted, but you have to run, since you're being chase by a speeding train. I wish i could jump the greatest distances.
LoneWolf Chocobo Rider Member Joined Mar 27, 2006 Messages 127 Location Narshe Occupation Pickpocket RPG Name LoneWolf May 8, 2006 #297 Wish granted, but you jump so far you can't land and now stuck in the air. I wish I was the best athlete in the world.
Wish granted, but you jump so far you can't land and now stuck in the air. I wish I was the best athlete in the world.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Jun 4, 2006 #298 Wish granted, but the steroids you'll use will kill you. I wish i was in Mexico.
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jun 4, 2006 #299 Your wish is granted, but you have to live in the dessert and survive off of snakeys! I wish that I could go back in time to the Dinosuars extinction to see what happened!
Your wish is granted, but you have to live in the dessert and survive off of snakeys! I wish that I could go back in time to the Dinosuars extinction to see what happened!
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Jun 4, 2006 #300 Wish granted, but you get hit by a comet and eaten by a T-Rex at the same time. I wish i own a museum.
Wish granted, but you get hit by a comet and eaten by a T-Rex at the same time. I wish i own a museum.