Evil Genie!

Granted, but all the newbs become masters and therefor all spammers live on.

I wish I could find a better hobby.
 
Granted, but instead they start killing everyone else!
I wish that I had some milk to dip my Oreos in.
 
Granted, But you will Become so power hungry the world will overthrow you and kill you.
I wish i had FF9, because i never got the chance to play it and i cant find a copy in stores.
 
Granted, but your neighbors have a pet ant-eater and you kick the pucket.
I wish that I had a pop-tart.
 
Granted but a hobo came to your house and ate your poptart.

I wish I have a dragon.
 
Granted, but your dragon gets slain by a knight.

I wish I had a fast computer.
 
Granted, but it's so fast it burns up in 3 seconds.

I wish I had a drink.
 
Granted, but it goes flat very very fast.

I wish I didn't have to pick which 4th of July party to go to. o_o
 
Granted, but your mother picks it for you lol.

I wish I had a bigger tv.
 
Granted, but they leave early and Aerosmith takes over. xD

I wish I had the time to go out and buy a game. :D
 
Granted, but you try to clean your ears and it won't fit.

I wish I was immortal. o.0
 
Granted but it burst into flames when you try to drink it

I wish I had a bazooka
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top