Evil Genie!

Granted, but you fire the bazooka and the army hunts you down and gives you the death sentance. lol
I wish i had Final Fantasy XI
 
granted but your playstation2 blew up when you put the game in.(final fantasy XI blew up too)

i wish i was king of the world.
 
Granted but someone poisoned your food and killed you (sucks to be you)

I wish I had an airship
 
Wish granted, but the screens break and cant see anything now.

I wish i couldn't be hurt.
 
Granted, now i'll break your neck so you can't feel pain.

I wish I had a dog.
 
Wish granted, but it's Cerberus, which isn't exactly the nicest puppy there is.

I wish i was a powerful Turk in the game Before Crisis.
 
Granted, but they dont like you and beat the living day light out of you.

i wish i had $1,000,000,000
 
Granted, Uh Oh, because hes magical he returns alive kills you and gets really rough on the evilness.

I wish pokemon were real
 
granted but uhh...hmm ( cant remember any at the moment....) OH!
you get a lickatongue..(is that right? been sooo long) and it strangles you with its big tongue

i wish for a massaging office chair. heh
 
Hello the wish agh ill do it,

I wish i had fairy god parents (from fairly odd parents)
 
remember to wish aswell greendragon. gosh

i wish i was made of metal
 
ok then wish granted, happy, but it gets shot in the head by me (muhuhuhahahahahaaaa)

i wish i had a life time suply of chocolate *licking lips madly*
 
granted, you rub it another genie comes out, this one is good so the evil genie kills him

i wish i was made of chocolate
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top