Spirit Paladin Member Joined Jun 23, 2006 Messages 638 Age 37 Location Celsius Airship Occupation student RPG Name Chaos Jul 28, 2006 #381 granted but the next person who granted the wish dies of a heart attack i wish i could always escape from cops when i rob a bank
granted but the next person who granted the wish dies of a heart attack i wish i could always escape from cops when i rob a bank
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 28, 2006 #382 Granted, but your friends get jealous and steal it from you. I wish I had a gameshow.
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 29, 2006 #383 Granted, but the Gameshow consist of 10 japanese midgets throwing butterknives at your genitals. I wish Freddy won in Freddy Vs. Jason
Granted, but the Gameshow consist of 10 japanese midgets throwing butterknives at your genitals. I wish Freddy won in Freddy Vs. Jason
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 29, 2006 #384 Granted, but due to the crappy plot line, Jason becomes alive anyway. I wish Bobby Lee actually knew chinese! xD
Granted, but due to the crappy plot line, Jason becomes alive anyway. I wish Bobby Lee actually knew chinese! xD
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 29, 2006 #385 Granted, but no one knows who Bobby Lee is so shamefully you go to the Home Depot to look for Discounts on Ropes. I wish regular milk tasted like Chocolate milk
Granted, but no one knows who Bobby Lee is so shamefully you go to the Home Depot to look for Discounts on Ropes. I wish regular milk tasted like Chocolate milk
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 29, 2006 #386 Granted, but all cows turn into chocolate cows and are more able to get Mad Cow Disease. I wish I were immortal.
Granted, but all cows turn into chocolate cows and are more able to get Mad Cow Disease. I wish I were immortal.
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 29, 2006 #387 Granted, but ppl find out you are immortal and decide to stick you in a torture device where the continuely stab you, and its funny how you cant die HAHA I wish mad cow Disease actually mad cows mad
Granted, but ppl find out you are immortal and decide to stick you in a torture device where the continuely stab you, and its funny how you cant die HAHA I wish mad cow Disease actually mad cows mad
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 30, 2006 #388 Granted, but one gets mad at you and kicks you in the face. I wish I were in a magazine.
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Jul 30, 2006 #389 Granted, but you are posing nude for macho man magazine >.< I wish my forum suggestion goes through
Spirit Paladin Member Joined Jun 23, 2006 Messages 638 Age 37 Location Celsius Airship Occupation student RPG Name Chaos Jul 31, 2006 #390 granted but my grandma stopped it from happening.(hahaha) i wish i was rich
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 31, 2006 #391 Granted, but you become bankrupt from fake "Sassy Girl" pictures in a magazine. I wish I had this emotion in my house:
Granted, but you become bankrupt from fake "Sassy Girl" pictures in a magazine. I wish I had this emotion in my house:
Spirit Paladin Member Joined Jun 23, 2006 Messages 638 Age 37 Location Celsius Airship Occupation student RPG Name Chaos Jul 31, 2006 #392 granted but later it turned into this emotion i wish i was strong
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 31, 2006 #393 Granted, but your heart gives out on you one day while you're working out. I wish I were perfect.
Da Chink Paladin Member Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 643 Age 36 Location E-ville, IN Website www.myspace.com Occupation say wha? RPG Name Determinator Aug 1, 2006 #394 Granted, but everyone hates you for being perfect and u have no friends and one day u get shanked in the taint. i wish corn dogs were made of corn
Granted, but everyone hates you for being perfect and u have no friends and one day u get shanked in the taint. i wish corn dogs were made of corn
Spirit Paladin Member Joined Jun 23, 2006 Messages 638 Age 37 Location Celsius Airship Occupation student RPG Name Chaos Aug 1, 2006 #395 granted but the corndog was made out of goat lungs i wish i can fly a helicopter
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 1, 2006 #396 Granted, but the terrorist shoot you down, because they think you're a threat to them. I wish the genie wouldn't corrupt this wish.
Granted, but the terrorist shoot you down, because they think you're a threat to them. I wish the genie wouldn't corrupt this wish.
B blukazoo159 Black Mage Member Joined Jul 28, 2006 Messages 173 RPG Name seifer alamasy Aug 1, 2006 #397 wish granted but the genie calls his cousin and he takes ur wish and blows it up in ur face! i wish final fantasy 10 was real!!!
wish granted but the genie calls his cousin and he takes ur wish and blows it up in ur face! i wish final fantasy 10 was real!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 1, 2006 #398 wish granted fortunatly you get so happy its real you have a heart attack and die before you meet any charcters. i wish i was Yuna
wish granted fortunatly you get so happy its real you have a heart attack and die before you meet any charcters. i wish i was Yuna
B blukazoo159 Black Mage Member Joined Jul 28, 2006 Messages 173 RPG Name seifer alamasy Aug 1, 2006 #399 wish granted but u are yuna when she is on her death bed and u die 5 minuets in!!! i wish i was the genie!
wish granted but u are yuna when she is on her death bed and u die 5 minuets in!!! i wish i was the genie!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 2, 2006 #400 wish granted but your super cosmic awesome powers..itty bitty living space inside a lamp for all eternity. i wish i was the most popular person in the world
wish granted but your super cosmic awesome powers..itty bitty living space inside a lamp for all eternity. i wish i was the most popular person in the world