Evil Genie!

granted but then an astroid destroys it

i wish i was immortal
 
Granted but you become very unlucky and bad things constantly happen to you!

I wish I was the best artist on the planet
 
granted but then the creator of FF kills you for taking his place:P

i wish i could travel time
 
Granted, but you travel through time only, not space, and end up materializing inside a tree, effectively killing you.

I wish SOMEONE would try some of the trivia that I have a link to in my profile... (it is on these forums, you know...)
 
granted but you will have to wait until later because I'm busy :P

I wish I knew if Shaggy had seen the banner I made for him or not (Iwant to know if he likes it :P)
 
heavens cloud said:
granted but you will have to wait until later because I'm busy :P

I wish I knew if Shaggy had seen the banner I made for him or not (Iwant to know if he likes it :P)
:D

Granted, he saw it but then wanted to change the skin of the whole forum, and didn't want cloud to get made at him.. :p

I wish I put the new skin on first, before I mentioned the banner.. :o
 
Does that mean you don't want to use it? thats ok I can think of other uses for it.

granted, the evil genie does not turn your wish against you because its christmas!!!

I wish I owned the biggest television in the world!
 
Yes I do want to use it...;) but I'm changing the skin, and I hope it fits with it.

Granted, but the night you get it, its stolen!

I wish I had a Billion dollars!
 
Last edited:
great, ok then we shall wait :)

Granted but it all gets burned in a fire!

I wish I had super powers :P
 
Granted, but as your about to kill her, Sephiroth drops down and kills you instead

I wish I were a ninja
 
granted but then you get arrested trying to act like one

I wish everybody was nice
 
granted but one of your friends gets jelouse and kills you and steals all your money.

I wish I could see into the future
 
granted but the people who come here all become realy annoying

I wish I could control time
 
Granted, but then you end up accidentally killing your mother before you were born, causing a nasty paradox (you can't go back and kill your mom if you were never born in the first place!) and the entire universe blinks out of existence.

I wish I could be a Dark Knight...
 
Granted, but instead of your FF being better, everyone's copies of 7 just become much much worse!

Plot of New7: Cloud suffers a heart attack in the opening movie and dies from it. The words "The End" scroll up the screen.

I wish I had control of the four Fiends (Lich, Kary, Kraken, and Tiamat)!
 
Granted but they are all killed and you leave the planet only to be struck by a meteor.


I wish I was a character in all of the ff games like Cid.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top